Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ltcpilot

OT Fresno State Prof does NOT represent FSU well

11 minutes ago, ltcpilot said:

You should catch up on the Non-sports board....you'll also learn about Fry sauce, funeral potatoes, and Seventh Day Adventist!

9 minutes ago, renoskier said:

You should catch up on the Non-sports board....you'll also learn about Fry sauce, funeral potatoes, and Seventh Day Adventist!

Fry sauce has been a hot topic of late. This is at least the 2nd serious discussion about it I’ve seen this month.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Hot take: It's ok to post an OT topic on this board if it somehow disparages a MWC university that isn't your own

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 minutes ago, Bob said:

It's OK. She has tenure

@ltcpilot has Mwcboard tenure. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, ltcpilot said:

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

I did the same thing but, lord mug was quick to merge it.  

As you can see below I'm chopped liver...

Just now, mugtang said:

@ltcpilot has Mwcboard tenure. 

Just now, NWRebel said:

I did the same thing but, lord mug was quick to merge it.  

As you can see below I'm chopped liver...

I did merge your thread but after 13 pages of it on the OT forum we can have this one here.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

She is hot.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Triple Tedford doesn't represent Fresno posters well, but he continues to lead shitty softball OPs.... so leave that unhealthy (air and water issues) obsolete professor living in that pit o' hell alone already.  Go dogs.

EDIT: After reading her comments though, she may be even more of a dope than the TTT.... a little above Cincy, however.... that boy dumb.