Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

POLL: Would you do the "right" thing or the "man" thing?

The "right" thing or the "man" thing  

20 members have voted

1. 1. If you were the customs official that discovered the blow, would you:

• A: Do the "right" thing by proceeding with proper protocol through detaining, questioning, investigating, apprehending, and handing the two perpetrators off to the legal authorities so as to bring them to justice.
    • or B: Do the "man" thing by expertly leveraging this awesome kick ass opportunity to go out and have the time of your life with two drop dead gorgeous hotties and more blow than you know what to do with.

6 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

I have been out of circulation for a bit, I'm assuming that coke whores are still a thing?

It is almost a microcosm of my generation when you think about it.  It became so not a thing for a little bit that it is now a thing again.  However unlike the 80's meth is very popular and about half those deigned a coke whore graduate to "bag hoe" which is their meth counterpart.  Shortly after they lose their looks, their charm and their desirability.  

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It is almost a microcosm of my generation when you think about it.  It became so not a thing for a little bit that it is now a thing again.  However unlike the 80's meth is very popular and about half those deigned a coke whore graduate to "bag hoe" which is their meth counterpart.  Shortly after they lose their looks, their charm and their desirability.  

Hipsters brought it back after it was not a thing....

9 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

First off, I tried meth a time or two and hated it. Plus, I like my girls with teeth, Back in the day, very good looking women who would never consider selling their bodies for money. could be easily be had for cocaine. You basically let them know you had a gram and ask them to come back to your house to party. No quid pro quo was ever discussed, but there was always an unspoken understanding. For the really, really hot girls, sometimes it might take a half a ball.

Just now, jackmormon said:

First off, I tried meth a time or two and hated it. Plus, I like my girls with teeth, Back in the day, very good looking women who would never consider selling their bodies for money. could be easily be had for cocaine. You basically let them know you had a gram and ask them to come back to your house to party. No quid pro quo was ever discussed, but there was always an unspoken understanding. For the really, really hot girls, sometimes it might take a half a ball.

Yep.  I have seen that happen at the bars often.   

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

Sounds like the co-eds at UF.