Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

Latest Renderings Of SJSU Stadium Project

9 hours ago, sjsbuff said:

Let me know when you work out that stutter thing.  Maybe we converse more meaningfully then...

Who will you root for when SJSU drops football? 

21 hours ago, Cincy said:

Creepy said he lives in a $2500/month studio apartment in Cupertino with his “life partner”.

Is keeping a kidnapped victim at the bottom of a basement well considered a "partnership?" 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

On 4/20/2018 at 11:43 AM, Bruininthebay said:

More significantly, they raised $6 million in the past six months.

Here's the complete fundraising report as of a month ago.  Overall they were 47% to $40 million as of a month ago.

TOTAL PROJECT BUDGET: $40 MILLION

TOTAL COMMITTED TO DATE: $18,928,500 (47.3%)

BALANCE TO BE RAISED: $21,071,500

2009-2017 ACTUAL AMOUNT RAISED PRIOR TO ALL IN LAUNCH: $2,808,500

AMOUNT RAISED SINCE ALL IN LAUNCH (09/2017): $6,030,000

I gotta be honest. I don’t see us raising over $20 million by next year. Anyone thinking that can happen, seriously needs to look at this with an open mind

1 minute ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

I’d put the chances of this thing getting built around the 5%. Honestly, we should all be rooting that it gets done. A bad SJSU is bad for the MWC. 

I agree - need your help. Set a good example and you and your title9twin, come aboard and root for SJS. Hell, you know more than most all Spartan fans about all things Spartan anyway, so welcome......

3 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

I agree - need your help. Set a good example and you and your title9twin, come aboard and root for SJS. Hell, you know more than most all Spartan fans about all things Spartan anyway, so welcome......

Fck The two girls ruining SJSU athletics! Fire them!

Go Spartans! 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

11 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Fck The two girls ruining SJSU athletics! Fire them!

Go Spartans! 

For a HUGE softball fan and a girly friend who both follow women's sports so closely, this is totally out of nowhere.....#compensatingIguess

3 minutes ago, Love the Knight Life said:

Babidork with the hot take. "Breaking news. SJS athletics is pathetic"

That's why we miss him at ItS so much.

FIFY

5 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

For a HUGE softball fan and a girly friend who both follow women's sports so closely, this is totally out of nowhere.....#compensatingIguess

Hire more butchy looking women. They know what’s up. SJSU has plenty- you even have one that posts on this board. 

2 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Hire more butchy looking women. They know what’s up. 

Most of creepy's "girlfriends" are butchy.  I think crixus is one of his best friends.

They all like to stay in the same circle.

1 minute ago, Love the Knight Life said:

Why you bagging on title nine? Without T9, we wldnt have had a Football team last year.

#SelfIndentifying

I knew at some point that would offend you..... maybe don't take it so seriously, but just enjoy.  Who doesn't enjoy themselves a women's basketball game, watching some afternoon softball, ummmmm....., soccer and water polo too?? Anyway, no baggin, I just know that CIncy and TTT really enjoy them girls games... 

1 minute ago, creeper86 said:

I knew at some point that would offend you..... maybe don't take it so seriously, but just enjoy.  Who doesn't enjoy themselves a women's basketball game, watching some afternoon softball, ummmmm....., soccer and water polo too?? Anyway, no baggin, I just know that CIncy and TTT really enjoy them girls games... 

CA0CC782-8C66-4C42-B769-6EB2FEF02E7A.gif

3 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Got me.... dam!! I don't enjoy the got dam girl sports like the three of you, is that OK, for crying out loud?

You remind me of the dude that talks a big game with his buds then realizes his wife was listening. He then stutters to buy some time to come up with an explanation. It’s cute. 😘

8 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Got me.... dam!! I don't enjoy the got dam girl sports like the three of you, is that OK, for crying out loud?

You're missing the point.  Our WOMEN"S softball stadium is nicer than ANY men's facility at SJSU.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

9 hours ago, babigos said:

I gotta be honest. I don’t see us raising over $20 million by next year. Anyone thinking that can happen, seriously needs to look at this with an open mind

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=Awr9DsuvXd5aFCgAxXxXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByNWU4cGh1BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=angels+in+the+outfield+youtube+it+can+happen&fr=mcafee#id=2&vid=b85302d1d1050bcfaa57c3e146e8cfaf&action=view

Boom goes the dynamite.