Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

Latest Renderings Of SJSU Stadium Project

On 4/18/2018 at 7:09 PM, RebelRobert said:

You are putting pop up tents in place of the 50 yard line seats?

Someone might want to rethink this.

Put an apple store inside the stadium, people might show up.

Rebel fans feeling salty. Must be golf season ... the time of year the Rebs are actually relevant.

22 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

So, they raised $2.8 milking in 8 years, and the goal is to raise $21 million by next spring?

lol. 

Don't knock it, they have a plan.

Which is to kidnap Phil Knight and brainwash him into thinking he's an alumnus of SAN! As I type, they're renovating an '86 Chevy van to be the kidnap vehicle.

Boom goes the dynamite.

7 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Don't knock it, they have a plan.

Which is to kidnap Phil Knight and brainwash him into thinking he's an alumnus of SAN! As I type, they're renovating an '86 Chevy van to be the kidnap vehicle.

With the hole they're in, Phil Knight wouldn't be enough money to buy them out. They'd instead be better suited going to kidnap corporate raider/serial greenmailer T. Boone Pickens. 

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

With the hole they're in, Phil Knight wouldn't be enough money to buy them out. They'd instead be better suited going to kidnap corporate raider/serial greenmailer T. Boone Pickens. 

How have your Wyoming Cowboys done when facing SJSU this decade?

Answer:

0-3 

STFU already

Champ Logo.jpg

8 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

How have your Wyoming Cowboys done when facing SJSU this decade?

Answer:

0-3 

STFU already

At least my team is going to be around in 10 years, even without Corporate Greenmail money. 

It'll be a really great day when SJSU football joins the likes of UOP, Long Beach State, and others. I normally wouldn't root for a football programs demise, but because of people like you, I find myself giddy at the prospects. 

Who will you adopt as your team when SJSU cuts the program? It's only a matter of time, let's not kid ourselves. 

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

At least my team is going to be around in 10 years, even without Corporate Greenmail money. 

It'll be a really great day when SJSU football joins the likes of UOP, Long Beach State, and others. I normally wouldn't root for a football programs demise, but because of people like you, I find myself giddy at the prospects. 

Who will you adopt as your team when SJSU cuts the program? It's only a matter of time, let's not kid ourselves. 

Who’s kidding who? Your team is 0-3 against SJSU since the Spartans joined the MWC. Stay in your swim lane.

Champ Logo.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

Who’s kidding who? Your team is 0-3 against SJSU since the Spartans joined the MWC. Stay in your swim lane.

Who will you adopt as your team when SJSU drops football soon? 

10 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

Who will you adopt as your team if the Cowboys drop to 0-4 against the Spartans?

I don't cut and run even if we lose to a team of slap fighting Chinese retards like SJSU's. 

So again, you never answered the question. Who will you root for when SJSU drops football in the near future? 

9 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Not unlike digging wells in Uganda. 

9 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Not unlike digging wells in Uganda. 

:hmmm:

Edit: did some 'search and LOL. Thats subtle shit.

8 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I don't cut and run even if we lose to a team of slap fighting Chinese retards like SJSU's. 

So again, you never answered the question. Who will you root for when SJSU drops football in the near future? 

Oh my goodness. You appear to be a racist too.  What do you have against Chinese Americans?

To answer your question; I plan on rooting for the Spartans for a long time. 

Champ Logo.jpg

6 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

Oh my goodness. You appear to be a racist too.  What do you have against Chinese Americans?

To answer your question; I plan on rooting for the Spartans for a long time. 

Who will you root for in college football when the team is cut? 

1 minute ago, Mike Morgan said:

How can you live with yourself, with so much racial hatred embedded within? 

Who will you root for when SJSU drops football? 

7 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

Are there any other races you hate in addition to the Chinese? 

Syrians. I have no dislike of the Chinese. I just figured the team was Chinese given the student body is. And they were retarded because of CTE related issues. 

So when SJSU drops football, who will you root for? 

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

Syrians. I have no dislike of the Chinese. I just figured the team was Chinese given the student body is. And they were retarded because of CTE related issues. 

So when SJSU drops football, who will you root for? 

The term "Chinese retards" speaks volumes about yourself. There's no back tracking now. The only question I have at this point is whether or not you've been drinking. I figure you're going to play that for an excuse at some point too. Sad.

Champ Logo.jpg

4 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

The term "Chinese retards" speaks volumes about yourself. There's no back tracking now. The only question I have at this point is whether or not you've been drinking. I figure you're going to play that for an excuse at some point too. Sad.

You'd have to be retarded to go to SJSU.