Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

Phuck bsu

Welcome to the start of the offseason.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 minute ago, CullenBohanon said:

Boise MURDERED what the old MWC was when Utah/TCU/BYU built it up.

UNEQUAL REVENUE DISTRIBUTION STUNTED the growth of the bottom and middle... which turned hoops into a 1 bid conference, and made football into a M_C level.

WwQzE0Y.jpg

NOW, MWC Coverage has devolved... to...

eVRg5zq.png

52f2fbfb644fcfa08812e838cf91fa50ddf603ff

1 hour ago, CullenBohanon said:

NOW, MWC Coverage has devolved been upgraded to...

hqdefault.jpg

I fixed the above but otherwise I totally agree with you!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

When the rest of the MWC schools step up their game and do what BSU has done, then we can bitch... in the mean time it’s BSU that gets the lions share because... THEY DO MORE!

I will have a problem with “the way it is”, when UNM does something other than stick our hand out for a cut of the pie! UNM is having a meeting today about cutting sports programs due to budget cuts... we need what BSU provides! 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

6 hours ago, CullenBohanon said:

Boise MURDERED what the old MWC was when Utah/TCU/BYU built it up.

UNEQUAL REVENUE DISTRIBUTION STUNTED the growth of the bottom and middle... which turned hoops into a 1 bid conference, and made football into a M_C level.

WwQzE0Y.jpg

You MURDERED the small amount of brain cells you may have once possessed by engaging too often in autoerotic asphyxiation without a safety partner. 

Boise State has always made a big commitment to the football program and it shows. Not so much with basketball. In other words, yes Boise State makes more money and has spent more money to be successful in football. But that has been a conscious decision that some MWC schools have not been willing to make. Believe me as a fan we are paying for it. Our ticket prices have got to be the highest in the MWC and are higher than a lot of P5 programs. So, instead of bitching about Boise State start by supporting your own programs better. 

27 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Boise State has always made a big commitment to the football program and it shows. Not so much with basketball. In other words, yes Boise State makes more money and has spent more money to be successful in football. But that has been a conscious decision that some MWC schools have not been willing to make. Believe me as a fan we are paying for it. Our ticket prices have got to be the highest in the MWC and are higher than a lot of P5 programs. So, instead of bitching about Boise State start by supporting your own programs better. 

Bsu was kicking everyone's ass in the mw while in wac with a tiny budget and less tv revenue. Bsu earning a little more now from tv compared to everyone else is just a way for them to justify sucking. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

53 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Boise hasn't made the commitment to basketball, yet they earn an equal share of the basketball tourney money though. So....when do we change that? 

4 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Boise hasn't made the commitment to basketball, yet they earn an equal share of the basketball tourney money though. So....when do we change that? 

Tournament credits should be distributed differently but it's not like bsu hoops hasn't added to the pot. 

40 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Leverage. Get some and maybe that'll change. Gonzaga was just able to do it. 

2 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

Tournament credits should be distributed differently but it's not like bsu hoops hasn't added to the pot. 

And it's not like other teams haven't added to the tv money for football. They haven't added as much as BSU, but then again, BSU hasn't added as much in basketball. The BSU deal is an exercise in arrogance. 

15 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

And it's not like other teams haven't added to the tv money for football. They haven't added as much as BSU, but then again, BSU hasn't added as much in basketball. The BSU deal is an exercise in arrogance. 

lol

Please tell me what football program has done anything to add  to the football tv money.  

1 minute ago, boisewitha-s said:

lol

Please tell me what football program has done anything to add  to the football tv money.  

It's based on tv appearances. BSU isn't the only MWC team to play on tv you know. And no......I'm not going to drop what I'm doing and look that shit up, but feel free to do so. But likewise, BSU basketball has had one tournament game and no wins, which means that SDSU, New Mexico, and Nevada have won games in the tournament since BSU has joined the conference. BSU is one of three teams (along with AFA and SJSU) with no wins, so in basketball, BSU is enjoying the fruits of other team's labor while, which is exactly what they aimed to stop on the football side.