Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Del Scorcho

good lord Paul George ...

8 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

okc is underrated. Russ wants to eat kd and harden’s children. They’d give either team a series.

he seems to do best when everyone thinks he's not good enough to be there.  i read a piece on his early days from espn where he showed up to some high falutin basketball training camp as a scrawny 16 year old, practically uninvited and without any equipment.  the organizers hemmed and hawwed and gave him a chance which he obviously crushed.  i hate seeing these guys beat up on the jazz but i admire the heck out of their tenacity and intensity.

On 4/17/2018 at 11:54 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

okc is underrated. Russ wants to eat kd and harden’s children. They’d give either team a series.

Still feel the same as you did a week ago?

1 hour ago, Pelado said:

Still feel the same as you did a week ago?

No. And I’ve converted to Rubioism. I use all the Christian iconography you’re used to but just say that the images of Jesus are actually Ricky Rubio. We worship on the third Tuesday (3rd day of the third week...for the 3s he makes) of each month. Our major holiday, rubiomas, is on March 3 (3/3). You’re welcome to join.

56 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I do, however, still believe that Russell Westbrook would eat the children of his enemies if given the chance.

25 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

George will soon be in a Lakers uniform. 

And OKC will be stuck with Melo. And they’ll still be in Oklahoma. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.