Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

The Beginning of the End - Cohen

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

Was collusion ever the focal point of Mueller's investigation?

I would say right now that the documents, recordings and other information seized from Cohen, is perhaps the biggest threat to Trump right now other than Trump himself.

53 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

I would say right now that the documents, recordings and other information seized from Cohen, is perhaps the biggest threat to Trump right now other than Trump himself.

You have no idea if they found anything.

Just like your predictions Trump wouldn't last 6 months over a year ago, this is just another case of you wishing it were true.

You would think by now you would have learned to wait for actual evidence.

9 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

You have no idea if they found anything.

Just like your predictions Trump wouldn't last 6 months over a year ago, this is just another case of you wishing it were true.

You would think by now you would have learned to wait for actual evidence.

After months of investigations, the FBI has enough evidence to convince a federal judge to issue three simultaneous search warrants because they have nothing? Reports so far say that they have recordings and evidence that put Cohen in Prague during the same time Steele’s report says he was meeting with the Russians. That is the one thing republicans thought they could rely on to show the dossier was false. Now that appears to be falling apart.

Have you ever wondered why every single time Trump or any of his campaign staff have been asked about interactions with Russians, they have lied?

I said Trump wouldn’t finish his first term. 

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

After months of investigations, the FBI has enough evidence to convince a federal judge to issue three simultaneous search warrants because they have nothing? Reports so far say that they have recordings and evidence that put Cohen in Prague during the same time Steele’s report says he was meeting with the Russians. That is the one thing republicans thought they could rely on to show the dossier was false. Now that appears to be falling apart.

Have you ever wondered why every single time Trump or any of his campaign staff have been asked about interactions with Russians, they have lied?

I said Trump wouldn’t finish his first term. 

There may be evidence or not, we don't know.

There is nothing to back up any of your conclusions other than your delusions.