Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NorthWestCowboy

OT: Vegas Golden Knights & NHL Playoffs Thread

Its funny I'm watching the CBC stream and this dude is calling the Vegas dudes dirty for their "sneaky shots" on Kopitar...going as far as the league to investigate them....

Then praises Clifford for the same shit 2 mins later using the exact same terminology on his shots on Carrier.... LOL   bias much?

Kings definitely more motivated so far in this one. No real rhythm for VGK and puck control isn't nearly as dominant. Also composure has been an issue.

Gotta come out strong in the 3rd. Look for the fast breaks and start sling them in traffic...deflections and tip ins are the best bet right now.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

So far this is shaping up to be a quick first round.  Minnesota finally showed some life last night with the first game in St. Paul but the Wild haven't matched up well against Winnipeg all season.  I'd be surprised if Minnesota can last past game 6.  The battle of Pennsylvania has been a lopsided affair with scores of 7-0, 6-2 and 5-1.  Philly had better find some scoring and goaltending consistency asap or they're done in 5.

With respect to Vegas perhaps the most satisfying series thus far for me is Columbus vs Washington.  While I truly respect and enjoy watching Ovechkin's offensive skill it makes me smile to see Putin's fanboy yet again not being able to lead his team to playoff success.

5ad4ae25ef197_nhlbracket.thumb.png.61101ae114f5b1fc9e6645c4d98cdb74.png