Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NorthWestCowboy

OT: Vegas Golden Knights & NHL Playoffs Thread

The puck drops tonight on the Vegas Golden Knights first playoff game in franchise history.  The NHL playoffs are a different beast than the regular season.  Advance or not it's been one helluva season so enjoy it all you VGK fans.  I wouldn't bet against this team as the knighs are capable of beating anyone.

5acec3340c5b1_NHLPlayoffbracket.thumb.png.d625781aaed310cfaeb5c1782c7c7369.png

10 hours ago, EZRebel said:

Go Knights Go!

Why are you copying the kings chant? 

Good game Vegas for game one but things will get ramped up for game 2. Gallant already crying about the Doughty hit even though his guy, Carrier was running guys all night. 

33 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Good game Vegas for game one but things will get ramped up for game 2. Gallant already crying about the Doughty hit even though his guy, Carrier was running guys all night. 

1 minute ago, Rosegreen said:

He hit the shoulder first. It’s pretty clear and nearly unamious in the the twitter comments.  

Could be. I was not opining on the hit, just reporting that NHLPS is holding a hearing on it. I am not sure if they take twitter comments into account in their determinations.

3 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Could be. I was not opining on the hit, just reporting that NHLPS is holding a hearing on it. I am not sure if they take twitter comments into account in their determinations.

I didn’t say they did take it into account but anyone that watches hockey regularly knows that’s a clean hit. The NHL is infamous with its wheel of justice on hits, so it could go either way. 

I’d say a fine maximum, given it’s Doughtys first hearing. But again, wheel of justice, you don’t know where it’s gonna land. 

22 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

He hit the shoulder first. It’s pretty clear and nearly unamious in the the twitter comments.  

Nothing to see here. Everyone can go home. It's nearly unanimous on twitter comments. gg no re. 

lol, shut up rosegreen

21 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

I didn’t say they did take it into account but anyone that watches hockey regularly knows that’s a clean hit. The NHL is infamous with its wheel of justice on hits, so it could go either way. 

I’d say a fine maximum, given it’s Doughtys first hearing. But again, wheel of justice, you don’t know where it’s gonna land. 

I'd be surprised if it is more than a fine.

21 minutes ago, BleedRed702 said:

Nothing to see here. Everyone can go home. It's nearly unanimous on twitter comments. gg no re. 

lol, shut up rosegreen

Toughen up buttercup, game 2 will get ramped up.  

12 hours ago, Rosegreen said:

This was the chant Foley wanted. Plus nearly every other team has the same one.