Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Offseason

I hate it.  That is all. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Off-season??? How dare you dissmiss a great sport like softball!!!

Apologies.   We are also playing baseball so there’s that....

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

24 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

We can dismiss that as it doesn’t support my pro-SJSU narrative.

Good point.  Any other spring sports SJSU is good at? 

43 minutes ago, AKram said:

For your amusement, then.

Even I had to chuckle as a Rams fan. 

https://collegian.com/2018/04/zahlmann-the-losing-ways-to-rivals-for-csu-football-ends-this-year/

That article was just adorable.  He thinks Bobo is a real boy coach.  Aww, bless that writers lil' heart.

Over/under on the number of conference realignment/expansion threads gracing this board is 25.5. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

38 minutes ago, retrofade said:

We're inching closer to the troll derby.

We’re going to start that May 7th. 

2 hours ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

That article was just adorable.  He thinks Bobo is a real boy coach.  Aww, bless that writers lil' heart.

I get the homerism nature of being a beat writer in a college town, but that article took it to all new levels. I really don' see this team being much better than 6-6 especially with our QB situation, a new defensive coaching staff, and general turnover is the roster. We'll see, maybe I'll be surprised when they do better, but I really doubt it.

37 minutes ago, retrofade said:

So we just have a month to kill.

Pretty much.