Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdgaucho

2018 Final Four and National Championship Thread

Villanova putting on another clinic...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

3 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Villanova putting on another clinic...

Two on four, pull up for a 3.

And to think there were rumors of Jay Wright's interest in the UNLV job a few years ago...Wright is one of my favorite coaches. What he has done with Villanova is amazing. Very McDonald's All-Americans...just guys that believe in his system and play smart.

In the last 8 years John Calipari has recruited............get this.............35 5 star recruits.:blink: He's only won 1 Title.:blink::blink:

Over that same span Mike Krzyzewski has recruited 19 5 star recruits and only won 1 Title.

Over that same span Jay Wright has recruited 2, yes two, TWO 5 star recruits and he's won 2 Titles. I think he might be the best coach in college basketball.

2 hours ago, Amaru523 said:

In the last 8 years John Calipari has recruited............get this.............35 5 star recruits.:blink: He's only won 1 Title.:blink::blink:

Over that same span Mike Krzyzewski has recruited 19 5 star recruits and only won 1 Title.

Over that same span Jay Wright has recruited 2, yes two, TWO 5 star recruits and he's won 2 Titles. I think he might be the best coach in college basketball.

It’s easier to win in March when your guys stick around for a few years. I don’t think National Championships are even the goal for the one and done coaches, certainly not Calipari. The rule needs to be changed. It’s like Cal and K are playing for a different purpose than is Wright and almost everybody else in college basketball.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.