Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Updated NBA mock draft caleb 27

25 minutes ago, Jaredcg said:

No one uses nbadraft.net. They are the least respected. No other company/person has Caleb, Cody, and Stephens in their mocks.

I've seen Stephens in others but he was very near the bottom. He was #60 in one of them. 

I think he gets a look but ends up overseas. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

22 hours ago, Broncos4Ever said:

Actually pretty shocked to see Stephens on that list.  Good player but top 50? 

A 6-7 pure shooter. He will get his chance at the league.

22 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I've seen Stephens in others but he was very near the bottom. He was #60 in one of them. 

I think he gets a look but ends up overseas. 

He could be an overseas guy, but I wouldn’t be shocked either if he ends up having the longest NBA career of the current prospects. He has one elite skill that should transfer to the league because of his size, and it’s a skill that is highly coveted. He has no chance of being a star, but if he can defend even in the least bit, he could find a spot on a bench for years to come.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nick Duncan was a 6-7 pure shooter as well.  Pretty similar players IMO as far as potential goes.

Image result for nick duncan

No. Stephens is a much better shooter and a much better athlete. He shot 10 percent better on 3s and shot them at a much higher volume. He’s also not fat.

Just now, NVGiant said:

No. Stephens is a much better shooter and a much better athlete. He shot 10 percent better on 3s and shot them at a much higher volume. He’s also not fat.

I was expecting a laughing react and the picture of Duncan flipping the bird  tbh.

Duncan could leap over 3 Boise phone books stacked on top of each other.  His athleticism was underrated.

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

Nick Duncan is to Stephens, as Hutchison is to Caleb.

Hutchison is to Caleb as Ceaser was to Vercingetorix.

Hutchison is to Caleb as pepperoni is to pineapple on pizza.

Hutchison is to Caleb as the City of Boise is to Reno. 

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I was expecting a laughing react and the picture of Duncan flipping the bird  tbh.

Duncan could leap over 3 Boise phone books stacked on top of each other.  His athleticism was underrated.

Dammit. I’m tired and I really just wanted to call him fat.