Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaredcg

Nevada transfer/HS recruiting section

9 hours ago, Jaredcg said:

Im always a fan of the power 5 down transfer so even though Pitt sucked he played well for a freshman in the ACC. Would be a great add imo

6'5" wing scoring 9+/gm in 26 minutes in the ACC as a freshman......come on down!

Nevada posted his commitment video to YouTube (already taken down) so yeah looks like he chose NV. Another guard 6’4. This one doesn’t make as much sense as Porter but I guess will see what happens with rest of roster now

1 hour ago, Jaredcg said:

Nevada posted his commitment video to YouTube (already taken down) so yeah looks like he chose NV. Another guard 6’4. This one doesn’t make as much sense as Porter but I guess will see what happens with rest of roster now

My guess is L-Tech is released and Lee will be asked to go if Brown signs. Or drew  Sits our next year to rehab and pays his own way.

1 hour ago, Jaredcg said:

I read it as Drew insurance so there's not as much pressure to rush him back.

https://www.rgj.com/story/sports/college/nevada/2018/06/20/galena-high-alum-josiah-wood-walking-nevada-basketball-team/715288002/

Nevada also get's local Josiah Wood (transferring from Alaska Anchorage) to walk on. Both his brothers play D1 (Tulane and Penn), and his dad played at Nevada and had a long NBA career. Cool to get the legacy local guys (even if he doesn't get many minutes).

He won't be eligible to play until the year after next (when we lose a lot of players).