Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misplacedcowboy

CSU has their coach!

The 44-year-old Minnesota native came to CSU upon Miles' hire in 2007. Medved helped Miles engineer a significant rebuilding job in Fort Collins, capped by an NCAA Tournament appearance in 2012.

33adz6o.png

:blink:

http://www.reporterherald.com/sports/csu/ci_31753408/colorado-state-set-hire-niko-medved-its-mens

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niko_Medved 

20180322__23rhsCSUmbw~1_200.jpg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

This reeks of a save some money hire. 

Just now, UofNPackFan said:

Not how you get invited into the B12!

They must have blew their wad on the new stadium!

Only in their dreams for B12 however in a few years I don't think there will be a B12 around. If they were that attractive, they would be there now

I don't know why everyone seems so down on him. On paper he looks great, he's turned around two programs and was an assistant at CSU under Tim Miles.

I'm sure he'll do well at CSU. Good hire Rams, I think either him or Craig Smith would've been a good choice.

3 minutes ago, bigd said:

I don't know why everyone seems so down on him. On paper he looks great, he's turned around two programs and was an assistant at CSU under Tim Miles.

I'm sure he'll do well at CSU. Good hire Rams, I think either him or Craig Smith would've been a good choice.

Not a name anyone knows outside of Iowa.............and he's won................so all in all for a CSU program that has never done much of anything on the BB court this hire pretty much fits the CSU BB program 

Let's see what he can do 

4 minutes ago, RamSack said:

It was down to Musselman and Medved, but we just couldn't do that to Nevada.

We appreciate that. 

In all seriousness how do Ram Fans feel about it?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater