Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Muss Interviews

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

Any truth that he's interviewing with UNLV?

Yes. So you can expect him to take the Texas Tech job in a week. 

36 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

He has an interview with Pittsburgh Friday.

Lol ok 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I just heard that interview Coach K (THE Coach K at Duke) had with Muss. K complimented him on what a great job he's done building NV up. Then he said that he knew Muss's dad and knows that he had jobs all over the place, just like Muss has, and then said that he thinks and hopes Muss stays at NV for a long time and really build something big. 

kat.jpg

5 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I just heard that interview Coach K (THE Coach K at Duke) had with Muss. K complimented him on what a great job he's done building NV up. Then he said that he knew Muss's dad and knows that he had jobs all over the place, just like Muss has, and then said that he thinks and hopes Muss stays at NV for a long time and really build something big. 

Yeah I heard that interview last night.  I noticed that as well. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Hope that happens with the soon to be Big 5 in the conference. The MWC with a strong core of SDSU, UNM, UNLV, Nevada and Gonzaga would be formidable.