Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

What’s the furthest Nevada can go?

NCAA tournament   

92 members have voted

1. 1. How much further does Nevada go?

• This is it, they don’t go beyond the Sweet 16
    • Elite 8
    • Final 4
    • Championship Game
    • They win it all

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/22/2018 at 11:07 PM

Where does their run end?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I think they knock off Loyola but fall to Kentucky in a barn burner. Kentucky is one of the few schools with the length and athleticism to guard all of Muss’ 6’ 7” shooters.

With that said, if they can get past Kentucky, they could make it to the National Championship game. Michigan and Gonzaga are very beatable teams and are the best teams remaining in the West.

17 minutes ago, HoosierRebel said:

I think they knock off Loyola but fall to Kentucky in a barn burner. Kentucky is one of the few schools with the length and athleticism to guard all of Muss’ 6’ 7” shooters.

With that said, if they can get past Kentucky, they could make it to the National Championship game. Michigan and Gonzaga are very beatable teams and are the best teams remaining in the West.

I agree. But if K-State somehow beats Kentucky all bets are off.  I don’t think K-State can beat Kentucky though. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

21 minutes ago, Zagaholic said:

Id love a chance to play Nevada in the final four. Would guarantee a spot in our 2nd straight title game. :lol:

Gonzaga is 0-2 against Nevada in the last 20 years :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Zagaholic said:

Id love a chance to play Nevada in the final four. Would guarantee a spot in our 2nd straight title game. :lol:

Depends on how they are shooting. If it's lights out from 3 like they've done numerous times in the past (this season), they could take it. 

Just now, renoskier said:

Pfffftttt.....check your history. Nevada owns the Zags!

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Gonzaga is 0-2 against Nevada :ph34r:

The Past is the past. The last time we played was a whole different world.

Nevada can make to the FF if K-State can get by Kentucky.

If not Kentucky is just to deep and athletic. I will say this if you guys were at full strength I would say you beat Kentucky

I watched UMBC and Webber runs the same shitty offense that Terry runs. 3man weave outside the arc and take a bad shot with 4 secs left on the shot clock.

Just now, Zagaholic said:

The Past is the past. The last time we played was a whole different world.

I can’t wait until Gonzaga joins this conference. Will make conference games more intense. 

43 minutes ago, Jaredcg said:

So correct me if I’m wrong in the MWC history no team has ever gone past sweet 16 correct? SDSU has been to the sweet 16 twice, UNLV once. 

The conference has had 5 sweet 16 appearances including BYU and Utah. No MW team has advanced to the elite 8.

3 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

pants come off next

If we win it all, Muss will be naked during the celebration.