Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

NCAA Tournament Day 4

No Haas for Purdue against Butler. They showed him dressed and warming up, but it amounted to Haas wondering how he can shoot with a broken elbow. I don’t think you can.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

I was really pulling for Purdue to win it all.  Regardless of how good their teams have been in the past, they've always come up short in the tournament. In any event, they're dead in the water without Lurch. 

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

1 hour ago, Victor Maitlin said:

I was really pulling for Purdue to win it all.  Regardless of how good their teams have been in the past, they've always come up short in the tournament. In any event, they're dead in the water without Lurch. 

This Haarms guy is no joke.

Really you look at the tournament the only region that has really blown up is the South Region. If Nevada beats Cincy that will just add to the chaos in that region. 

But again otherwise in the other regions there have been some upsets but otherwise pretty tame