Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wolfpack1

Nevada vs. Cincinnati

This is over. Our incoming big man has to have an impact next year.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Sorry Pack. I liked the matchup against Houston. Cincinnati, not so much. Nice season. You guys will be back next year. 

23 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

I disagree. Not hitting free throws and three's is the biggest factor. The rebounding difference isn't any larger than against Texas. If we had someone who could hit free throws and then some three's went in, this is a lot closer game

At the end of the day that is the biggest factor, but when you're opponent is getting more opportunities to score than you it hurts.

Cincy has 6 more made FT's and is only shooting 2.9% better on FG's, but is up 12 on rebounds with 13+ mins still left.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

1 minute ago, UofMTigers said:

playing Cincy is brutal...we get it.

Yeah. Cincy is really good.   They may win it all. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

Throw dirt on them at your peril. 12 point game again.

Me right now  

:digging:

I felt that run coming. You could see Cincy sloppy offense and Reno pushing it. Cronin waited way too long to call that TO.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

2 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

I felt that run coming. You could see Cincy sloppy offense and Reno pushing it. Cronin waited way too long to call that TO.

yep.. let's go! the pack has done this before and come back to win.