cgzpack

Werewolf Noir

Check check one two, anybody feel like a game?

1.     WYO1016

2.     SalinasSpartan

3.     tspoke

4.     CV147

5.     Mad_Hatter

6.     4UNLV

7.     mugtang

8.     Billy Bad Ace

Werewolf Noir

Noir Wolf

ROLES   

- Detective: Night Zero random scan. Scans reveal generic role only – Investigator, Killer, Mason, or Transporter. Can secretly order the Driver to stand down once per game, negating any transporter move by the Driver (Driver is notified that the Detective negated their action, but it still counts as one of their three attempts). 

- Vigilante Hunter: Has one silver bullet. If he kills a non-wolf, he suicides that same night. Scans as Killer. Wins a 1v1 for the village.

- Driver: A man who transports (swaps) people. Limited to only three attempts for the game. Choose two people to transport at night. Transporting two people swaps all targets against them. You may transport yourself. Your targets will know they were transported. Scans as Transporter. *The Detective can negate your transport once during the game, but the attempt still counts as one of your three.

- Lookout: Sees who visits a target. Starts the game in a private chat with the Witness. Scans as Investigator.

- Witness: Starts the game in a private chat with the lookout. Gets one extra vote per game (vote must be submitted to the mod via private chat within 5 minutes after a lynch vote deadline). Scans as Mason.

- Cultist: Evil Villager who only wins with the werewolves, but counts as a villager for winning ratio. Knows who the werewolves are but they don’t know him. Can search each night for the Detective. Immune to werewolf night attacks. Reveals as villager. Scans as Investigator.

- Alpha Werewolf: Scans as Killer

- Sneaky Werewolf: Scans as Mason. If the Alpha is dead, the Sneaky wolf assumes his role, thus scanning as Killer.

Basics

Players know if they were targeted.

Faction reveals only upon death.

Only bolded votes will count.

Ties = No Lynch.

Schedule (negotiable):

All times Pacific. Im thinking two game days for each real day, so Lynch deadlines of 12pm (Noon) and 9pm. Nights will be just one hour. So, lynch at noon, night phase until 1pm, then next lynch later that night at 9pm, followed by night phase until 10pm.

Day Phases: 10pm-Noon the next day, 1pm-9pm

Night Phases: 9pm-10pm, Noon-1pm

But if that doesn’t work for people we can just have one lynch per day let me know.

ps. I couldn't bring myself to do just a generic thing with vanillas, plus 8 is a weird # - hope its at least somewhat balanced

After the NCAA tournament is over I’m down 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mugtang said:

After the NCAA tournament is over I’m down 

same

• Like 1

Id be down.

• Like 1

I’m in once my bracket goes to shit. 

• Like 1

Can’t do it this time, too busy.. 

I'm down after the tourney

• Like 1

Let’s do this. 

I say generic just to get back into the swing of things. 

14 minutes ago, cgzpack said:

@WYO1016

@SalinasSpartan

@tspoke

@CV147

@Mad_Hatter

@Jack Bauer

@Billy B. Ace

Check in please and we'll start this - just gotta flesh out what to play with 8 players. Could just go generic with vanilla villagers or give everybody some kind of power. Anybody not ok with long days and short nights?

I’m here.