Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KingBronco

NIT: Boise State vs. Washington

6 minutes ago, Jalex4141 said:

Needed this intensity in the first half. Not sure how your team has the entire season on the line and come out flat. 

Probably because rice actually said after the usu loss that it doesn't matter because we had a good regular season

Thanks for all you did for us the last two seasons Hutchison.  You were guarded 1 on 1 by the best defender in the P12 and embarrassed him for 39 points to go along with 14 rebounds and 4 steals.  Caleb Martin is not close to the caliber of player Hutch is.

Oh well.  Spring ball is here.

Damn donks... I really thought you might have a rabbit to pull out of that hat. Saw Lexus get the kick back and thought maybe... just maybe.

Hell of a performance by Hutchison tho. At least he went out with a bang, not a whimper.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

Well, that was almost an all-timer comeback. Lexus 3 rattles out at the horn. Really proud of the Broncos not giving up when they could have several times...and I was an idiot to say Hutch is dropping into the second round. Dude scored like 30 just in the second half.  

11 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Damn donks... I really thought you might have a rabbit to pull out of that hat. Saw Lexus get the kick back and thought maybe... just maybe.

Hell of a performance by Hutchison tho. At least he went out with a bang, not a whimper.

My all time favorite Bronco basketball player.  We recruited him when he was a 6'2 scoring guard before his growth spurt that launched him into the top 100.  He went from roll player off the bench to by far the best player in the MWC (sorry Caleb).

4 minutes ago, Blue Tsunami 18 said:

If the Mediocre West Conference leadership cared about proper deployment of its resources, it would decline the invitation to the NCAA Tournament every year.

The Mediocre West has shown that, on its best day, its best team is capable of beating our worst team.

SDSU or UNR beating Washington would have been fantastic exposure for you guys. Your fans could have rushed the court, not rushed for the exits like they're going to the next two evenings.

You realize there's more MWC teams still standing in the tournament right?

7 hours ago, BleedRebelRed said:

A little salty there new guy.

Were you watching the game to check out USU's potential new coach, Washington asst Dave Rice?

I actually had no idea that Rice was working for Washington.  In fact,  I didn't even notice him while watching.   I would want Duryea back if they hire Rice.  To be far, I was hoping BSU would win. 

8 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

Do you ever not whine about the refs?  Asking for a friend.

Mike Bronson thanks you for your attempt.

The MWC... it seems like they're getting somewhere but not getting anywhere.

5 minutes ago, Blue Tsunami 18 said:

The Power Five is not a monolithic block. We have our internal feuds the same as the members of any exclusive club would.

But just because members of the same country club disagree, it doesn't mean they give membership to riff raff like the Mediocre West.

The Pac 12 is now 1-10 in postseason games this season between football bowl season and men’s basketball tournament. A VERY exclusive club, bro.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman