Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Rodney Terry throws shade at Fresno

No credit Terry.  What a classy guy :rolleyes: 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

This is why a lot of us aren't sad at all to see him go. 

He whined and whined about almost everything... and wanted to be paid a lot more than he was, even after he agreed to the contract extension. All of that from a coach who lost to Evansville, Prairie View A&M, and USU (x2) this year. Oh, and who blew games against Wyoming and Oregon on top of that. I can't count the number of times we lost games because he couldn't be bothered to teach his team how to shoot goddamned +++++ing free throws. 

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

He whined and whined about almost everything... and wanted to be paid a lot more than he was, even after he agreed to the contract extension. All of that from a coach who lost to Evansville, Prairie View A&M, and USU (x2) this year. Oh, and who blew games against Wyoming and Oregon on top of that. I can't count the number of times we lost games because he couldn't be bothered to teach his team how to shoot goddamned +++++ing free throws. 

He gets no credit.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

And he new before he decided to leave that Gonzaga is coming for sure.  Thats all you need to know.

"Everyone wants a hero...And Derek Carr, he's going to be a hero at times."

- Pat Hill

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

He gets no credit.  

Huh?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 minute ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

He famously said after a game vs Nevada (I think) that they get not credit for beating us. Think he blamed it on the refs. 

And injuries because you guys didn’t have much depth that game.  

13 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Did he get his kid a rain poncho that worth a damn?!

Did he blame the crappy rain poncho on his kid?!

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 7.59.11 AM.png

14 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Go to hell, Huge Dump.

I banned him.  But I’m sure he will just go and create another account in a week. 

16 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I banned him.  But I’m sure he will just go and create another account in a week. 

He has serious mental issues and should probably be committed.

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

Sounds like you're describing Polian.

Rodney is in a weird place it seems. 

At least twice this year he got in altercations with fans at away games (And a couple times last year). Openly complained about the administration and had erratic behavior. 

Think there might be MUCH more to this story that will come out soon. 

IMO Fresno fans should be ecstatic they got out before something went south real fast

4 minutes ago, WACkyGuy said:

Rodney is in a weird place it seems. 

At least twice this year he got in altercations with fans at away games (And a couple times last year). Openly complained about the administration and had erratic behavior. 

Think there might be MUCH more to this story that will come out soon. 

IMO Fresno fans should be ecstatic they got out before something went south real fast

I am. I've been calling for him to be replaced for the last two years now.