Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

OFFICIAL POLL: Should San Jose State University remain as a member of or be expelled from the Mountain West Conference?

Should San Jose State remain as a member of the Mountain West Conference?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Should San Jose State remain as a member of the Mountain West Conference?

• Yes -- San Jose State University enhances the overall image and competitive performance of the Mountain West Conference
    • No -- San Jose State University is a detriment/liability to the overall image and competitive performance of the Mountain West Conference
    • No Opinion

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/17/2018 at 06:00 PM

If SJSU ever starts winning again,They have a huge area population base, I believe the fans even the casual ones will show up if they upgrade their product on the field and court. IMO what needs to happen is they get a higher profile football and basketball coach's to turn this sinking ship around. It can be done,at Nevada Carter was fired and Mussleman brought in. Polian was fired and hopefully Norvell is the right hire to turn the football program around as well.

1 minute ago, westfan said:

If SJSU ever starts winning again,They have a huge area population base I believe the fans even the casual ones will show up if they upgrade their product on the field and court. IMO what needs to happen is they get a higher profile football and basketball coach's to turn this sinking ship around. It can be done,at Nevada Carter was fired and Mussleman brought in. Polian was fired and hopefully Norvell is the right hire to turn the football program around as well.

Check out their attendance for 2012 when they finished ranked. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

4 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

So of the eight that have voted for San Jose State to remain, I'm guessing at least three of them are @#1Stunner.

kd8g1w.jpg

Convert admitted it was a mistake. 

Stunner doesn’t count

Swedish changed his vote

Rebels2k3 doesn’t count because he’s likely just a sock

Dudley is Maytard 

the rest aren’t making a case. It’s virtually 0 for yes  

4 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Stunner doesn’t count

Swedish changed his vote

Dudley is Maytard 

Even these guys are turning against SJSU.

major-league-groundskeeper.jpg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

9 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Stunner doesn’t count

Swedish changed his vote

Dudley is Maytard 

Rebels2k3 is definitely not a sock. His personal info has been posted before and he has been around a LONG time.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

5 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Rebels2k3 is definitely not a sock. His personal info has been posted before and he has been around a LONG time.

Ah. He’s come on strong lately in SAN!’s defense. Wonder if he cares to explain why? 

I voted Yes.  

If SJSU is kicked out we should also do that for Air Force.  Then we can have more $$ since we can still have a CCG with 10 teams.    AF drags down all other sports more so than SJSU.

1 minute ago, MWC Tex said:

I voted Yes.  

If SJSU is kicked out we should also do that for Air Force.  Then we can have more $$ since we can still have a CCG with 10 teams.    AF drags down all other sports more so than SJSU.

So you want to keep SJSU because the MWC should also kick out Air Force? That makes a lot of sense. :blink:

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, AlvinLee said:

I would prefer my username be changed to  @FresnoFanatic , if it's all the same to you WyoChris.

Who's WyoChris?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

7 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

So you want to keep SJSU because the MWC should also kick out Air Force? That makes a lot of sense. :blink:

Yes...if we want to get rid of the bottom feeders, you need to kick out AF along with SJSU.  And a 10/9 setup is much better financially.