Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headbutt

Snakebit RAMS! Dammit!

Just now, TheTedfordTrain said:

Who? 

Cousin of Slappy Griggs

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

2 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Colin Hill retears  his left ACL. He was the real deal. 

Having been through two ACLs, he should be back this season. Possibly even by the beginning of the season. These high level athletes are a 7 month recovery. And you're pretty strong at the end of it because of the intense rehab. 

2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Having been through two ACLs, he should be back this season. Possibly even by the beginning of the season. These high level athletes are a 7 month recovery. And you're pretty strong at the end of it because of the intense rehab. 

I don't know.  These injuries go either way.  DJ Harper would have been a future NFL player if he maintained his elite speed after his ACL injury, but he lost a significant step (he was a low 4.3 guy that turned into a high 4.4 guy.)  Chukie Keeton is another example more recently. 

Magnifies missing out on Matthew Baldwin (but tOSU is tough to compete against).

Don't have much faith in JC Robles. Much less in Justice McCoy (as having never seen any college playing time, but was 3* by most ranking groups), but we'll see how they perform during spring practices.

Most people are projecting Hill to miss the entire season.

Bobo still has two scholarships available so I'm thinking he's out right now looking at a transfer that can play immediately (graduate?).

20 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I don't know.  These injuries go either way.  DJ Harper would have been a future NFL player if he maintained his elite speed after his ACL injury, but he lost a significant step (he was a low 4.3 guy that turned into a high 4.4 guy.)  Chukie Keeton is another example more recently. 

Mentally a kid has to get there too.  You have to trust the knee and some can't get there.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

7 minutes ago, AKram said:

Magnifies missing out on Matthew Baldwin (but tOSU is tough to compete against).

Don't have much faith in JC Robles. Much less in Justice McCoy (as having never seen any college playing time, but was 3* by most ranking groups), but we'll see how they perform during spring practices.

Most people are projecting Hill to miss the entire season.

Bobo still has two scholarships available so I'm thinking he's out right now looking at a transfer that can play immediately (graduate?).

Baldwin tore his ACL in the Texas 7A playoffs.  CSU went after Kevin Doyle who chose Arizona. Theyre in the running for a QB from Tennessee who is graduating in the Spring

32 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Oh man.  That's bad news.  Spring ball hasn't started yet, has it?  Was he screwing around?

Playing basketball.

8 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Baldwin tore his ACL in the Texas 7A playoffs.  CSU went after Kevin Doyle who chose Arizona. Theyre in the running for a QB from Tennessee who is graduating in the Spring

I'm not following Baldwin's career since he signed with tOSU, but wow. Either way CSU looses a QB to ACL... that would have been the ultimate snakebit!

Tennessee QB wouldn't be Jancek's kid, Zac?