Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chrysis

#1 Nevada vs #5 San Diego State

Just now, cherrycrush said:

Haven’t won it yet.  They are focused on this team and could over look UNM.

True. But UNM matches up a helluva lot better with a 6 player rotating Nevada team with no PG than this resurrection SUDS team. 

3 minutes ago, PTR said:

True. But UNM matches up a helluva lot better with a 6 player rotating Nevada team with no PG than this resurrection SUDS team. 

Totally agree.. it will be a tall task.    However they won’t play like this against us.  We will force the style of play. 

Well, what else is there to do on a Friday night?  Watching paint dry seems like fun. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

San Diego State owns a 9-4 record in the semifinal round of the Mountain West tournament and has advanced to the championship game in three of the last four seasons and seven of the last nine seasons.

Just now, mugtang said:

Well, what else is there to do on a Friday night?  Watching paint dry seems like fun. 

Brb gonna huff some paint

8k3esKz.png

At large teams don't get blown out like this.  A close loss wouldn't hurt but this is just horrendous..SDSU will likely win by 50..The two bid dream has died..I hope the Pack can suck it up and win a game or two in the NIT.

Congrats Aztecs on the win. You guys better win this tournament.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater