Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

MWC WBB Championship Game

3 hours ago, pokebball said:

That PG with the tats might be the toughest woman I've watched play ball.

T Moe.  She has overcome some serious knee problems to continue to play.  It would have been a great story if she had finished her career in the NCAA Tournament.

4 hours ago, KingBronco said:

Congrats to the Nevada women for taking BSU to the wire as a #7 seed. Hope they enjoy watching BSU in the NCAAT from their couches. I'll talk to Hair and see if the MWC can come up with a "Bestest Loser Award" for next year.

EDIT: This post was probably a little harsh to the Nevada women. What they accomplished was very impressive. @wolfan8431 was just a little too butthurt so I couldn't resist.

You're probably right.  But for a down program that finished  in 10th last year & was predicted to finish 10th this year to come within a few seconds of beating the best team in the conference I thought was worth a mention.  And yes, as losers we'll be sitting at home on our couches.

5 minutes ago, wolfan8431 said:

You're probably right.  But for a down program that finished  in 10th last year & was predicted to finish 10th this year to come within a few seconds of beating the best team in the conference I thought was worth a mention.  And yes, as losers we'll be sitting at home on our couches.

Oh wow. I must be tired at work because I thought that said sitting at home on our coaches

2 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

T Moe.  She has overcome some serious knee problems to continue to play.  It would have been a great story if she had finished her career in the NCAA Tournament.

They said three ACLs.

The World Needs More Cowboys!