Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

#3 New Mexico #6 Wyoming

Wyoming continued their herky jerky offense.  too many missed shots and unforced errors plus guys standing around when a player needed help.  You can't get down by double digits at the beginning of games and expect to win.  The coach should have a few plays designed to get a good shot opportunity at least to start the game and Wyoming does not do that.  NM played as well as I expected and Pokes just did not. 

2 hours ago, pokerider said:

Wyoming continued their herky jerky offense.  too many missed shots and unforced errors plus guys standing around when a player needed help.  You can't get down by double digits at the beginning of games and expect to win.  The coach should have a few plays designed to get a good shot opportunity at least to start the game and Wyoming does not do that.  NM played as well as I expected and Pokes just did not. 

It looked to me like he did have a solid strategy to score early, which is why Herndon blew up early.  But we just shot like doo-doo, with our best shooters missing short jumpers and open shots to start the game.

"Same Shyatt Different Decade"

Nice to have a team whose coach is not one bad shot or pass (sons fu's excepted) from melting down.  Lobos may have a bad pass or shot biut play with their heads up looking for that opportunity when teams relax after a good basket.   Weir has exorcised the Whiny ghost from the Lobos. 

5 minutes ago, LoboSage said:

Not a bad answer...but you are no New Mexican.

Regardless. You would be welcomed by me as a conference mate.

Sage, the guy has never experienced pazole with a craft beer.  He doesn't fit.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

7 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Sage, the guy has never experienced pazole with a craft beer.  He doesn't fit.

Love Pozole! Have you ever tried to make the hominy from scratch. My ex and I tried it once using lye. We screwed up, what a mess.

After that, just always bought the canned hominy and go from there.

11 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Love Pozole! Have you ever tried to make the hominy from scratch. My ex and I tried it once using lye. We screwed up, what a mess.

After that, just always bought the canned hominy and go from there.

I haven't.  There's a place here in Cheyenne that does that has great pozole.  Maybe the best I've ever had.

The World Needs More Cowboys!