Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ClevelandBrown

#2 BSU vs #7 USU

50 minutes ago, VegasAggie said:

Not to mention Boise let the fattest slobby POS this conference has ever seen play 4 whole years. Had to watch that dudes man titties bounce around far too many times, what was his name? Duncan donuts or some shit

Utah-State-Fan.jpg

C00yyohW8AAo5d5.0.jpeg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Stunned to wake up this morning and see that BSU lost!? Knew that USU was playing some good ball lately, but thought BSU would pull it out. Congrats to the blue Aggies!  

Pulling for BSU I’m the NIT! 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Guest #1Stunner
7 hours ago, VegasAggie said:

Damn bro did Sammy Merrill bone your girl and make you watch or something, cuck boy?

7 hours ago, VegasAggie said:

Not to mention Boise let the fattest slobby POS this conference has ever seen play 4 whole years. Had to watch that dudes man titties bounce around far too many times, what was his name? Duncan donuts or some shit

5 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

Nah, that kid is awesome.  He probably eats a half dozen donuts at halftime and he gives the bird to fans.  He's ok in my book.

VegasAggie?  What?

Jack, this conference feels too "trailer park".

17 minutes ago, VegasAggie said:

I'll put on some socks and sandals for you Stunner

Also I was a tad drunk after celebrating that W last night, but damn jewelz was being a douche

At some point you just tip your hat to a guy who destroyed you.  Some people have a hard time doing that.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Wish I could say that I was shocked and heartbroken over this result but fact of the matter is I'm not. Boise State basketball chokes year after year in the tournament. That said, congrats to the Baggies. 

BSU played a very good game.  They beat almost antibody with that game.  Unfortunately USU had a dream game.  

59 minutes ago, Broncos4life said:

BSU played a very good game.  They beat almost antibody with that game.  Unfortunately USU had a dream game.  

Yeah, from a USU fan perspective yesterday's game probably felt like watching the championship game in the movie Hoosiers. I think everyone would admit USU is a pretty limited team...but last night those dudes just had the magic. I'm going to be pissed if they shoot something like 8 of 27 from 3 tonight though...which they probably will since 3 point shooting has a tendency to even out.

Merill is a top 5 player in the conference IMO, and Koby isn't far behind. Both got robbed being 3rd team, especially Sam who shot 50+% and 47% from 3 this season. Wouldn't count a team with those 2 out against anyone, although they will surely be exhausted tonight.

1170800_10200498052574398_877465568_n.jp

3 hours ago, KingBronco said:

Yeah, from a USU fan perspective yesterday's game probably felt like watching the championship game in the movie Hoosiers. I think everyone would admit USU is a pretty limited team...but last night those dudes just had the magic. I'm going to be pissed if they shoot something like 8 of 27 from 3 tonight though...which they probably will since 3 point shooting has a tendency to even out.

Regression to the mean is a thing.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg