Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ClevelandBrown

#2 BSU vs #7 USU

2 minutes ago, BleedRed702 said:

Look at the bright side boise fans.... At least you don't have to deal with getting knocked out in the first round of march madness this season. 

We get the good news of winning 7-10 games next year! We will basically be sjsu next year. Attendance will drop to like 2500.  Rice dun goofed 

35 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

Well, yet another season down the toilet. You can almost always count on a Leon Rice team looking really good in OOC, borderline NCAAT at-large worthy in the first half of the conference season then fade slowly away in the second half of conference and lose to a lower seed in the MWCT quarterfinals. At least we have a good shot at an NIT home game....woohoo. 

You sure about that one?  Isn’t Boise hosting NCAA next week?  Not sure Taco Bell would be available. 

1 minute ago, Wolverine said:

You sure about that one?  Isn’t Boise hosting NCAA next week?  Not sure Taco Bell would be available. 

We will play on the road due the tourney.  We will lose first round due to letting a lez go off 

9 minutes ago, Mad_Hatter said:

Kibbie dome ftw 

heh, heh FWIW I was at So. Utah vs Idaho tonight at the Big Sky tourney .

So Utah shot 59 % for the freaking game. Knocked off #2 seeded Idaho.

There were a decent amount of Vandal fans there. (more than 25)

Bad night for Gem State hoops all around.

and Idaho brought their pep band. They had 3 or 4 cheerleaders "talented" in those black  yoga pants...oh mmmmmm.

cerified_Subarus.jpg

Just now, Lester_in_reno said:

There were a decent amount of Vandal fans there.

Bad night for Gem State hoops all around.

Makes me happy. Night better now!  

USU was ridiculous from three tonight shooting 14-25 for 56%. BSU's perimeter defense wasn't great but the Aggies hit a boatload of tough shots too. A lot of good teams would have lost to them tonight with that kind of shooting. I almost guarantee USU won't make 14 3's tomorrow or shoot it anywhere close to 56%. The crappy things about losing to USU is that if they had shot  their season averages we would have beat them pretty easily. Congrats to the Aggies though, they made the plays in crunch time and BSU didn't.

50 minutes ago, Wolverine said:

Game would be at the Idaho Center....if they get at least a #4 seed in the NIT...but that could be in jeopardy after tonight.

Wish I could say that I was shocked and heartbroken over this result but fact of the matter is I'm not. Boise State basketball chokes year after year in the tournament. That said, congrats to the Baggies. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

couple of former rebels on that team, and todd simon. i would have liked to have had dwayne morgan on our team this year.