Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

#4 Fresno State vs #5 San Diego State Game Thread

I guess Terry believes that Fresno NEVER commits a foul.  He even argues the clear cut fouls against his team.  

Looks like it will be SDS against Nevada.  I am thinking that SDS wins that one because they look like they are playing extremely well right now.

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg

6 minutes ago, Hoser said:

I guess Terry believes that Fresno NEVER commits a foul.  He even argues the clear cut fouls against his team.  

Looks like it will be SDS against Nevada.  I am thinking that SDS wins that one because they look like they are playing extremely well right now.

Yeah, not excited about playing SDSU again.  They're playing better basketball right now.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

13 minutes ago, Hoser said:

carter can tackle someone under the basket like a goddamn linebacker and he'd still complain

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

He's the Pat Hill of Bulldogs basketball.

robertello won't have the nuts to fire him as the interim AD.

I hope Gonzaga and BYU join so he can stop getting these hollow 20-win seasons.

1 hour ago, Hoser said:

Terry is very similar to every fan at every game at the Pit (or whatever stupid name it's supposed to be called now). I'm fairly sure a UNM player could cut someone's head off on the court in the full view of everyone and 95% of UNM fans would argue that the dude without the head was the one in the wrong.

54 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

robertello won't have the nuts to fire him as the interim AD.

I hope Gonzaga and BYU join so he can stop getting these hollow 20-win seasons.

It'd sure as +++++ be nice if we'd get an actual AD.