Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westfan

#1 Nevada vs #8 UNLV

Just now, UNLV2001 said:

Thinking Menzies had to stop NV from any huge runs - UNLV's margin for error is thin

I know that but to me you would like to keep one or two in your pocket for later in the game especially if its still close. But over 7 minutes left in the game and no timeouts is a long time to go without any

Just now, wolfpack1 said:

I know that but to me you would like to keep one or two in your pocket for later in the game especially if its still close. But over 7 minutes left in the game and no timeouts is a long time to go without any

Flip a coin thing to me...........if NV got on a huge run and got up 20 then the TO's are worthless later 

1 minute ago, UNLV2001 said:

Flip a coin thing to me...........if NV got on a huge run and got up 20 then the TO's are worthless later 

Yup I don't mind it. It is better to use them early than to NOT use them at the end of regulation to set up a winning play (which seems to have happened too many times this season).

1 minute ago, SharkTanked said:

Yup I don't mind it. It is better to use them early than to NOT use them at the end of regulation to set up a winning play (which seems to have happened too many times this season).

yeah......the game was literally on the line at that point and holding onto TO's and allowing NV to get a big run and putting the game away is the risk 

Ref clown show. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Awful call my god :lol: 

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

Fitting way to end your UNLV career Mooring