Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingpotato

Boise State 2019 Recruiting

22 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

He's definitely a stud athlete. That's for certain.

But where he'd play if we don't play him at RB is an interesting question. I don't know the answer. I don't watch high school football so I don't know what his skill set aside from running the ball is. 

This kind of makes me remember that we used Doug Martin at cornerback for a while until DJ Harper got hurt. 

Martin actually played nickelback as a frosh but yeah, it's nice to have really versatile, athletic guys on your team.

14 hours ago, broncos345 said:

He'd be a good pick up, but I'd be surprised if didn't pick Nebraska. He's been a pretty heavy Husker lean for a while. 

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Where are you seeing that? His Twitter page doesn't show it. I guess we'll find out shortly. 

Harsin did give a #GoBroncos this morning...that included #playmaker.  So I think people were prematurely putting 2 and 2 together.

No word on the new commit, hoping for Jalen Cropper of Khyheem Waleed.

21 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Harsin did give a #GoBroncos this morning...that included #playmaker.  So I think people were prematurely putting 2 and 2 together.

No word on the new commit, hoping for Jalen Cropper of Khyheem Waleed.

Has figured out our newest commit yet? I know I'm still looking!!!

On 10/27/2018 at 11:31 AM, thespywhozaggedme said:

Looks like its Khyheem Waleed, had offers from Sparty, ASU, cal and ISU

https://247sports.com/Player/Khyheem-Waleed-46053328/

You've said that on multiple boards now, but haven't said why. I haven't seen anything suggesting that, other than Boise is one of the favorites to land him and has been for a while. Outside of just making an educated guess, what makes you think this is the one? It very well could be, but you've said this on multiple boards like it's a fact... and that usually means you're just pulling stuff outta your @$$. 

Boise's current composite average would rank 31st nationally. I'm guessing that will drop near the end as they miss out on some of their top targets and need to fill out the bottom of the class by stealing MW commits.