Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoser

UNM @ CSU game thread

Lobos pull out  to 11-3 lead.  

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg

Lobos stretch it out to 16-5.  CSU looking a bit unmotivated

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

Lobos up 21-5. Rams really struggling early with multiple turnovers. With news on Larrry official, figured CSU would come on ablaze or go theough the motions. Still really early. 

Now 21-10. 

here we go with the nit picky touch fouls

Jackson is fed a leather sandwich but Lobos are forcing turnovers.

Lobos pull out to a 30 pt lead but CSU making a comeback, 53-26 now

It's so quiet in that building that the deer with the penises stuck to its head is barely lighting up.

Wow! I’m gonna have to hit the sack now as I get up way to early for work, but hope this will continue into the second! Go night, and Go Lobos!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Lobos win 108-87. Sloppy second half, but the Rams played with much better composure and grit. Saturday at the Pit against Fresno with third place on the line. Should be a good one. 

Lobos win 108-87.  CSU played much better in the second half as they ran through the Lobos with little to no pressure near the basket. 

I tweeted in the first half that even referee Tommy Nunez was beating the Rams up and down the court. And for that I got called a lame old man on Twitter by Anthony Bonner.

Weir for Coach of the Year.  Nobody has crafted a bigger improvement in a program than he has.  I was hoping for 500 in conference play but this team is bought in and confident.  

13 minutes ago, mikexom said:

Weir for Coach of the Year.  Nobody has crafted a bigger improvement in a program than he has.  I was hoping for 500 in conference play but this team is bought in and confident.  

WTF does Musselman have to do to win one of these things?

8 hours ago, renoskier said:

WTF does Musselman have to do to win one of these things?

I think Muss will win that title this season even though Weir is in contention for it, Nevada is clearly the best team in the league and to them usually go the spoils.