Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels2k3

Sean Miller and DeAndre Ayton implicated in FBI wiretap

3 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Jason Terry, UA alum, tweeted that the school should clean house. 

No shit Sherlock.  UofA retard.

Miller is fired.  They will clean house and the program is dead.

Front page of ESPN that the FBI has wiretaps of the MildCats coach buying players!

2 hours ago, Jaredcg said:

That is the first real bomb drop of the day. Miller AND Ayton are finished. Maybe Nevada won’t keep Muss if PAC-12 jobs keep opening up.

Arizona is going to find one of their own.  Damon Stoudamire is a logical choice.

13 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

It kills me when blowhard insiders are always shocked, SHOCKED, when a scandal hits the sport that everyone on the outside widely suspected for years. 

And yet this guy defended Rick Pitino in fact just a few hours ago he tweeted this...

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Arizona is going to find one of their own.  Damon Stoudamire is a logical choice.

They need someone that will run a clean program and has division 1 head coaching experience who is a top notch recruiter.  #AZNeedsDaveRice

22 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

A fourth place finish in the WCC and sub .500 overall record this season at Pacific isn't going to impress the Arizona folks.

28 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

It kills me when blowhard insiders are always shocked, SHOCKED, when a scandal hits the sport that everyone on the outside widely suspected for years. 

Funniest part of those tweets was "class and pride of Lute Olsen's era"... lmao

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Funniest part of those tweets was "class and pride of Lute Olsen's era"... lmao

Yeah Midnight Lute was a class act. Cheated and left his wife as she was battling ovarian cancer. Backhandedly stole recruits just before the end recruiting deadline ($$$) while turning his nose-up at Tark who OWNED his ass on the court.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

I think it is funny when people talk about bring in this guy to run a clean program. I don't think there is such a thing, really I think every school has done something underhanded or against the rules. The big part is how big was it and did you get caught?  In today's enviornment where wins matter more than anything else, coaches and schools are going to do things to get to the top to get more wins. So there will really never be a truly clean program, it will be just who is the less dirty of them all.

However onto this topic this is the first big shoe to fall but some articles I am reading, during the trials that is when they expect more big shoes to fall.

Oh also laughed how someone was talking about how clean Callipari has been at leading universities. 

8 hours ago, jdgaucho said:

Shareef O'Neal, come to UCSB :D  He hasn't signed his LOI with Zona yet and everyone's getting named left and right.

Might as well dream big, right @4UNLV?

8 hours ago, Jaredcg said:

I mean your coach might not make it thru this.....he’s all over the latest yahoo story tonight, makes sense as he was an assistant under Miller.

yeah i don't think pasternak is going to skate away from this..but jd, maybe when you get a new coach. :huh:

7 hours ago, UofNPackFan said:

I will go with... slap on the wrist for the power 5 schools and the NCAA just changes the rule to allow even more extra benefits for student athletes. And then drops the hammer on any G5 schools for witnessing these events

i think that is exactly what they will do, especially if coach K has been caught. they have already done it at least once.