Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

What the Eff ?!?!?

15 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

He said, "Shut the F up!!"

Good for him for not taking any shiit from punk-asss FCS fans. ? At least he didn't give them the 1 finger salute like Boise fat boy did last year.

Good for him?  He's better than that!

The World Needs More Cowboys!

3 hours ago, BSC said:

I can’t believe that guy still plays for BYU.  I swear he was on the team when They were still in the MWC

You're close - this is his second season.  Last year was his first.

You may be thinking of his older brother, Tyler Haws, who played one season before his mission in 2009-2010.  Tyler is now the all-time scoring leader at BYU, having eclipsed Jimmer.  Jimmer still holds the school record for points in one season for his crazy senior year.

On 2/23/2018 at 3:03 PM, Bob said:

Pretty sure he said "shut the freak up". Anyway, he looks like Golum asking for the ring back. 

6735d7fec55c1e6f.gif

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg

19 hours ago, Pelado said:

You may be thinking of his older brother, Tyler Haws, who played one season before his mission in 2009-2010.  Tyler is now the all-time scoring leader at BYU, having eclipsed Jimmer.  Jimmer still holds the school record for points in one season for his crazy senior year.

You see that is the problem.  How can a middle aged man already on her growth supplements only be a sophomore.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

On 2/24/2018 at 3:03 AM, RogueStout said:

We need @utenation to analyze this for us.

Need a breakdown eh? You got it.

This is very common behavior for many LDS folks here. Replacing the real swear words with fake shit.

Shizz is another popular one. Freak is another. Somehow in their minds, they think it’s cleaner but it has the same meaning, so I don’t understand the point. Just let it rip. 

Lol at Haws. 

On 2/24/2018 at 12:45 PM, Pelado said:

Um, clearly you don’t understand humor.

3 minutes ago, utenation said:

Need a breakdown eh? You got it.

This is very common behavior for many LDS folks here. Replacing the real swear words with fake shit.

Shizz is another popular one. Freak is another. Somehow in their minds, they think it’s cleaner but it has the same meaning, so I don’t understand the point. Just let it rip. 

Lol at Haws. 

What the flip does that mean?

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok