Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Portland Timbers Stadium Expansion (implications for Portland St)

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, NorthWestCowboy said:

I'm all for showing kindness to #1Stunners everywhere.  As for the no swearing thing we just can't have that.  So have a great weekend Mother f#@ker!

It was the Wyoming fan that has a picture of his girlfriend as his profile pic.   Nice guy----I'd buy him a funnel cake.

17 minutes ago, BacksThePack said:

Playing football in a AAA baseball stadium?

It hasn't been a AAA baseball stadium in years. It was completely renovated for the Timbers and is currently being expanded. It's a really neat stadium for both football and soccer. Or it would be a cool venue for football, if there was ever anyone there.

Regardless of any idea from SDS or a BYU fan has about leaving the conference, one most understand that the schools leadership will decide on that, and they must have a invite from another conference before leaving, of course that has not happened.

If SDS or someone else leaves there will be schools that are FBS that would apply, and would be considered before Portland State.

Stunner gets me into his web more often than I would like to admit troll on master troll on.

People who think the stadium is nice are on crack.  it was a nice baseball stadium.  Soccer/football was an afterthought and it shows.   Right now, 60% of the seats are behind one goal.  One of the sidelines holds maybe 10% of the stadium.  Ridiculous.  Maybe AFTER the upgrade it'll be nice.  Its a joke of a MLS stadium now.  Only reason people like it is because its full.  See Bronco Stadium.  (and I'm a bronco fan)

]2018_TimbersSeatMap.jpg

On 2/23/2018 at 12:18 PM, RamSack said:

The population of Portland is 640k.  All of Wyoming is 585k.  

How is that relevant? I mean, Portland has 134 square miles whereas the square mileage of Wyoming is 97,818.

Oh wait . . .

Boom goes the dynamite.

On 2/23/2018 at 12:40 PM, NVGiant said:

I live in Oregon. Nobody cares about Portland State. It would be like adding another SJSU, only in a smaller market.

Conclusion to be drawn from the above: The MW is such a shithole that if Portland State was to move from the Big Sky to the MW, it would have zero impact on their following.

Boom goes the dynamite.