Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

and there's the Rick Gates guilty plea

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

In the alternate reality of wing nut world - Flynn is a free man & going to Disney World all expenses paid by Mueller !!!

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

That article doesn't say it isn't going to be reversed Obama boy hypocrite.

You should read what you quote.  It says exactly what I quoted out of the other article.  Flynn's attorneys get to look at everything the justice department has.

52 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

0 evidence of Trump/Russia collusion

ORDER NO. 3915-2017
APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE
2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS

By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian governments efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as follows:

(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice.
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
(d) Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are applicable to the Special Counsel.

I've bolded the important parts for you, just in case you don't understand.

Now lets see if you can figure out what that actually means, and how it relates to Mueller's investigation.

23 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Wishful thinking dummy - His fans & trump fans want him to withdraw his guilty plea - Let's see if he really does 

You wing nuts really grasp at any little rumor - Fun seeing you all run with Hannityspeak like it's based in reality !! 

The judge required the justice department to provide all information to his lawyers.  that isn't a rumor that is a ruling hypocrite.

Just now, bluerules009 said:

The judge required the justice department to provide all information to his lawyers.  that isn't a rumor that is a ruling hypocrite.

Ok......you keep waiting for Flynn's move - meanwhile reality moves on another few days 

Just now, UNLV2001 said:

Ok......you keep waiting for Flynn's move - meanwhile reality moves on another few days 

Not to mention his crimes has absolutely nothing to do with the election but supposed tax evasion, much of it past the statute of limitations.

Keep acting like Mueller is actually investigating crimes to do with Trump hypocrite.

5 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

It's also a ruling that this judge orders in all of his cases, and he just took this one over in December. 

Not to mention his crimes has absolutely nothing to do with the election but supposed tax evasion, much of it past the statute of limitations.

Keep acting like Mueller is actually investigating crimes to do with Trump hypocrite.

I think you need to read this as well. Pay special attention to the parts in the bold black letters. Perhaps it's too much for a stable genius such as yourself to comprehend though.

ORDER NO. 3915-2017
APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE
2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS

By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian governments efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as follows:

(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed to serve as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice.
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
(d) Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are applicable to the Special Counsel.

1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

i disagree that it's like clinton's email servers but let's assume for the moment it is -- then what do you get out of shouting out "russian collusion!" 

it's not like it hurts you to have other people have the conversation.  why make that kind of contribution?

In NorCalCoug's defense I've typed many a BENGHAZI!!! on this board...

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Just now, retrofade said:

I think you need to read this as well. Pay special attention to the parts in the bold black letters. Perhaps it's too much for a stable genius such as yourself to comprehend though.

Where does that list a crime that Trump committed that he is investigating?

7 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

In NorCalCoug's defense I've typed many a BENGHAZI on this board...

5 minutes ago, retrofade said:

BENGHAZI!!!

You mean where the Obama administration lied to the american people about an attack on the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attack by Al-Qaeda and the media helped them so that they could influence the outcome of the 2012 election.  Not wanting the american public to know that they couldn't defend the country fro Al-Qaeda even on the anniversary of the 9/11 attack.   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack

1 minute ago, bluerules009 said:

You mean where the Obama administration lied to the american people about an attack on the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attack by Al-Qaeda and the media helped them so that they could influence the outcome of the 2012 election.

BENGHAZI!!!

3 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

You would think you would be all over election fraud being how upset you are over RUSSIA.

Otherwise you would be a HYPOCRITE Obamaboy!

:lol: 

You're quite the stable genius, aren't you.

You realize everyone who reads this reply knows you have given up and admitted I am right Obamaboy.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Have you figured out the Special Counsel order yet?