Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boise fan

The Irony that is The Far Right Media Manipulation Machine

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/21/business/media/youtube-conspiracy-video-parkland.html?action=click&contentCollection=Media&module=Trending&version=Full&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article

Anyone who surfs the internet comes across the whackos who spend copious amounts of time spreading disinformation after a horrible event occurs. Every mass shooting, and most if not all terrorist attacks have been dismissed as fake "false flag" attacks by alt-right wingnuts.  They've gone on to attack victims and their families, from 9-11 widows to parents of the murdered children of a variety of school shootings, to now the students who are standing up after the massacre in Parkland, Fl. 

"Crisis actors" is the new buzz term, and it's not just 4-chan that is driving it, though they play a big role.  Amazingly, the top ten searches on YouTube about Parkland brought up conspiracy theory videos, until they began deleting them due to their anti bullying policy.  Things are definitely out of control.

It's interesting that the very groups that are expending such concerted efforts at trying to claim the "mainstream media" and "liberal elitists" are pushing an agenda are in fact doing it themselves, in a disinformation campaign that has become bigly successful.  Even garnering the tacit approval of one of Trump's sons.

Irony.

One such douchebag spreading crap identified himself as a 51 year old guy "with lots of time" on his hands, who lives in Idaho.  I wonder if he's on this board?

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

1 hour ago, Boise fan said:

Anyone who surfs the internet comes across the whackos who spend copious amounts of time spreading disinformation after a horrible event occurs.

You're right, but @mugtang will get mad for posting a topic that advocates spending less time here. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

So how many more anti-2A threads will Comrade fan start by the end of the week? My guesstimate is another 7+. 

This is anti 2a?  How?

<crickets>

10 hours ago, Boise fan said:

This is anti 2a?  How?

<crickets>

We can all see the anti-2A rhetoric interwoven into your post Comrade fan, we're all familiar with your modus operandi. The biggest question most of us have is which of the following you hate the most:

• Capitalism
• Corporations
• Citizens who own firearms or any property for that matter 
• Individualism
• Dissent or expressive speech 
• Free will  

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

We can all see the anti-2A rhetoric interwoven into your post Comrade fan, we're all familiar with your modus operandi. The biggest question most of us have is which of the following you hate the most:

• Capitalism
• Corporations
• Citizens who own firearms or any property for that matter 
• Individualism
• Dissent or expressive speech 
• Free will  

Fantastically stupid non response.  But that's getting pretty typical with you lately. 

Guess those meds you need just aren't going to be picked up, huh?

"We're"?  "Us"? How many voices in your head are you speaking for?  Or did you appoint yourself Lord Overseer (non-authoritative except for guns division) from the Ministry of Alternative Facts?

lol

1 hour ago, Boise fan said:

Fantastically stupid non response.  But that's getting pretty typical with you lately. 

"We're"?  "Us"? How many voices in your head are you speaking for?  Or did you appoint yourself Lord Overseer (non-authoritative except for guns division) from the Ministry of Alternative Facts?

lol

Would you mind answering if your hate is equally distributed amongst the bulleted items above or if one stands out from the others? Thanks!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

8 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Would you mind answering if your hate is equally distributed amongst the bulleted items above or if one stands out from the others? Thanks!

Yeah, another non response.  I'd say it was from the Pokebball school of message boarding but you are nowhere near his skill level.

You're more like Elizabeth Swaney snowboarding at the Olympics. Only you fall.

Still waiting for an answer to the questions I posed you.  Odds are high you'll continue not to answer them. 

Mr. Authoritative Libertardian.  Lulz.

On 2/22/2018 at 2:05 PM, Boise fan said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/21/business/media/youtube-conspiracy-video-parkland.html?action=click&contentCollection=Media&module=Trending&version=Full&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article

Anyone who surfs the internet comes across the whackos who spend copious amounts of time spreading disinformation after a horrible event occurs. Every mass shooting, and most if not all terrorist attacks have been dismissed as fake "false flag" attacks by alt-right wingnuts.  They've gone on to attack victims and their families, from 9-11 widows to parents of the murdered children of a variety of school shootings, to now the students who are standing up after the massacre in Parkland, Fl. 

"Crisis actors" is the new buzz term, and it's not just 4-chan that is driving it, though they play a big role.  Amazingly, the top ten searches on YouTube about Parkland brought up conspiracy theory videos, until they began deleting them due to their anti bullying policy.  Things are definitely out of control.

It's interesting that the very groups that are expending such concerted efforts at trying to claim the "mainstream media" and "liberal elitists" are pushing an agenda are in fact doing it themselves, in a disinformation campaign that has become bigly successful.  Even garnering the tacit approval of one of Trump's sons.

Irony.

One such douchebag spreading crap identified himself as a 51 year old guy "with lots of time" on his hands, who lives in Idaho.  I wonder if he's on this board?

I've thought about that as well.  Imagine that, 51 years old!!  It would be laughable if it wasn't so disgusting.

On 2/23/2018 at 2:48 AM, Boise fan said:

lol

Your posts are dry and never thoughtful, the comebacks are corny, stale and unfunny, and your criticism never comes with a solution, just sarcasm.   Other than that you hit it out of the park.

2 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

Your posts are dry and never thoughtful, the comebacks are corny, stale and unfunny, and your criticism never comes with a solution, just sarcasm.   Other than that you hit it out of the park.

Thanks!  Pissing off Contards is just a bonus. 

The fact you can't even be honest in your attack just underscores how spurious it is.  Kudos!

2 hours ago, Boise fan said:

Thanks!  Pissing off Contards is just a bonus. 

The fact you can't even be honest in your attack just underscores how spurious it is.  Kudos!

Another post where you say nothing of substance.

You definitely hold the board record for consecutive posts with nothing intelligent to say.

7 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Another post where you say nothing of substance.

You definitely hold the board record for consecutive posts with nothing intelligent to say.

Irony, thou name is The Tool!

(I'm sure you and your retard buddies won't get it - you never do!)

On 2/22/2018 at 4:05 PM, Boise fan said:

Irony.

Oh you poor babies!! The media is sooo unfair to you. Ironically he posts an article with the NY Times. Didn't read it cause I already know what it'll say. So predictable. ????

kat.jpg

18 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he became a Boise fan because of the use of so much blue. In fact on election night he looks at the Ada County colored map results looking for the outline of the blue football field he refers to as Democrat Field in Bronco Stadium. ?

kat.jpg

30 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Oh you poor babies!! The media is sooo unfair to you. Ironically he posts an article with the NY Times. Didn't read it cause I already know what it'll say. So predictable. ????

Am I surprised you didn't understand my post?  Nope. 

Am I surprised you took a predictably Contard position?  Nope.

Am I surprised that you would consider Breitbart, The Blaze and 4chan "the media"?  Nope.

Ding, ding, ding!  Trifecta!

19 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

28 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he became a Boise fan because of the use of so much blue. In fact on election night he looks at the Ada County colored map results looking for the outline of the blue football field he refers to as Democrat Field in Bronco Stadium. ?

So was this an attempt to showcase what Jack was whining about?

Actually, he'd probably approve of your post.  Hypocrisy is rife with Cons.