Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

formerly moose

The poster formerly known as "the moose's whistle" is now known as "formerly moose" out of respect for the passing away of WAC legend Moose Stubing

Just wanted to let you guys know that my suspension from the board has ended, but I've started a new account out of respect for the deceased, WAC basketball legend Moose Stubing. I will now be using this account, known as 'formerly moose'. I've lost a lot of energy, probably due to low testosterone, so I'd expect my posts to be brief and non-consequential now. Back in the day I really knew how to stir the pot.

Does El Jefe of cougarboard.com still own this board? Am I getting the story right? BYU leaves the MWC, the MWC becomes simply MW, loses pretty much all respectability, and then to top it off, a BYU fan comes in and buys the board. That is something.

3 hours ago, formerly moose said:

I don't know what you mean by that. The answer is most likely no. I trolled this board several years ago, maybe nobody remembers. 

Yeah figured you got a two year ban.  Likely you misspoke about a certain religious university here.   Dumb shit.  

6 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

mocking byu and mormons?

really shooting for the stars there...  hurr durr durr they're all sheep who follow a lecherous polygamist 'n' everything!

if that's what passes for trolling around here then color me unimpressed.

giphy.gif

Yeah he is a real son of a bitch. 

8 hours ago, formerly moose said:

I don't know what you mean by that. The answer is most likely no. I trolled this board several years ago, maybe nobody remembers. 

Yeah, I suspect not many even know you are (or care). But we could always use another troll here. We’ve had some trolls recently retire. 

14 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

mocking byu and mormons?

really shooting for the stars there...  hurr durr durr they're all sheep who follow a lecherous polygamist 'n' everything!

if that's what passes for trolling around here then color me unimpressed.

giphy.gif

No, it was the anti-Semitic stuff that put him over the top for lifetime ban

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 2/23/2018 at 6:59 AM, RogueStout said:

How do you feel about CSU?

I haven’t kept track of CSU the last few years, but they still suck, do they not? CSU’s best team in a couple decades was completely humiliated by a subpar Utah football team in the Vegas Bowl last time I noticed them several years ago. CSU’s coach then went on to be photographed having sex with a dead shark. CSU dumped a bunch of money into a new stadium and has nothing to show for it. BIG 12 laughed at their hopes of gaining admittance, that happens when your best coach in decades has sex with dead sharks. 

1 hour ago, formerly moose said:

I haven’t kept track of CSU the last few years, but they still suck, do they not? CSU’s best team in a couple decades was completely humiliated by a subpar Utah football team in the Vegas Bowl last time I noticed them several years ago. CSU’s coach then went on to be photographed having sex with a dead shark. CSU dumped a bunch of money into a new stadium and has nothing to show for it. BIG 12 laughed at their hopes of gaining admittance, that happens when your best coach in decades has sex with dead sharks. 

Image deleted

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG