Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornsilverandblue

Nevada vs SJSU

32 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

I hope it's sellout Saturday. If there is anything that would sour Musselman on his future here, it's fan apathy. When a school like Grand Canyon can get repeat sellouts to watch the dregs of the WAC...your mind tends to wander.

True, but at the same time our fan support is pretty solid. We're higher than all but a few in the Pac 12. 

12 hours ago, NMpackalum said:

I hope it's sellout Saturday. If there is anything that would sour Musselman on his future here, it's fan apathy. When a school like Grand Canyon can get repeat sellouts to watch the dregs of the WAC...your mind tends to wander.

I'm thinking with senior night and then a chance to clinch a share of the MW title, it will probably be close to a sell out. Our next snow here isn't expected until Sunday night so that is a good thing for that.

On 2/21/2018 at 8:55 PM, NVGiant said:

Yeah, they said something. Clearly not a big deal, but scared me for a second

Looks like it was something at least, Chris Murray tweeting he'll wear a splint the rest of the season and might require surgery after that. Hoping it's mostly precaution, Stephens seems mostly optimistic about it at least.

8k3esKz.png

11 minutes ago, Chrysis said:

Looks like it was something at least, Chris Murray tweeting he'll wear a splint the rest of the season and might require surgery after that. Hoping it's mostly precaution, Stephens seems mostly optimistic about it at least.

giphy.gif

All these injuries are gonna kill me.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.