Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornsilverandblue

Nevada vs SJSU

10 minutes ago, Jaredcg said:

He’s shooting 50% with 15 points and 6 assists...

Like I said: early 3s notwithstanding.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

3 minutes ago, bornsilverandblue said:

Well, here’s the SJSU vs walk-ons test.

Result: SJSU scores 4 late FTs on ticky-tack calls, and Tooley bricks 2 3s.  4-0 SJSU during that span.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

17 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

Dropped 4 spots in the RPI after beating San Jose. It's hard to believe that San Jose hasn't won a game. Welage can play. Is there any hope for them.

The nice thing is Boise and Fresno went up. According to RPI forecast if Fresno wins their last 3 games they’ll be at 75 which would mean another quad 1 win for Nevada

It could have been an entirely different season for Sparta had Brandon Clarke not decided to transfer to Gonzaga. He and Welage would have been a potent combo and they would have easily won a few home games.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

I was surprised to see how many played for Nevada last night. To me it almost seemed both teams were resigned to what was going to happen and they just went through the motions of playing a game to get it over with. 

Hopefully some starters got some rest last night for Nevada. Big night coming up for Nevada on Saturday. Senior night and a chance to clinch a share of the MWC Title.

I believe this could be the second time in 4 years I think SJSU could go through MWC without a victory

31 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

I was surprised to see how many played for Nevada last night. To me it almost seemed both teams were resigned to what was going to happen and they just went through the motions of playing a game to get it over with. 

Hopefully some starters got some rest last night for Nevada. Big night coming up for Nevada on Saturday. Senior night and a chance to clinch a share of the MWC Title.

I believe this could be the second time in 4 years I think SJSU could go through MWC without a victory

I hope it's sellout Saturday. If there is anything that would sour Musselman on his future here, it's fan apathy. When a school like Grand Canyon can get repeat sellouts to watch the dregs of the WAC...your mind tends to wander.