Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

Am I the only Creeper who wants to know what Emma Gonzalez looks like w/hair?

5 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

What's this equations...the youngest woman I should date?

I mean, it’s a free country and all so if you as a 50 year old trucker can woo a 17 year old on her own free will, you’re within the bounds of the law (but not in Florida or the other red 18 y/o consent states in the map you provided).

That said, I think most of us just find it a little gross that a dude who was born in the 1960s is drooling over a girl who was born in 2001 ... who also just survived a horrific mass murder. You’re of course free to express your lolita lusts but don’t be shocked if some of us raise eyebrows in response. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I mean, it’s a free country and all so if you as a 50 year old trucker can woo a 17 year old on her own free will, you’re within the bounds of the law (but not in Florida or the other red 18 y/o consent states in the map you provided).

That said, I think most of us just find it a little gross that a dude who was born in the 1960s is drooling over a girl who was born in 2001 ... who also just survived a horrific mass murder. You’re of course free to express your lolita lusts but don’t be shocked if some of us raise eyebrows in response. 

Who said anything about "...woo(ing) a 17-yr-old???"  There's a BIG difference between admiring beauty & hitting on someone.

12 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Who said anything about "...woo(ing{ a 17-yr-old???"  There's a BIG difference between admiring beauty & hitting on someone.

Okay man. You go ahead and drool over 17 year old girls. I'm not going to get in your way. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

26 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Who said anything about "...woo(ing{ a 17-yr-old???"  There's a BIG difference between admiring beauty & hitting on someone.

I'm sure that's what Roy Moore says as well.

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

I'm sure that's what Roy Moore says as well.

Roy Moore is the best thing to happen to the Democratic Party since Clinton balanced the budget back in the '90's.

21 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

¡La verdad...soy un viejo sucio...jajaja!

Not quite...that would be 16.67-yrs/per generation.  ¿Isn’t a generation usually based on 20-yrs/per?

My Dad had a theory.  As you grow older, the window of women you find attractive only gets bigger.  It remains constant on the young-end & grows every-yr on the older-side of the continuum.

Nah... I look back at pictures on facebook of girls I hit on in high school and my reaction now is "oh wow that was a little girl".

For the hair thing, who cares?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

Who said anything about "...woo(ing) a 17-yr-old???"  There's a BIG difference between admiring beauty & hitting on someone.

Thanks for the clarification, in my case, I was speaking in the theoretical as I have been happily married for a long time.  The theoretical, was if I was a late teenager or early adult.

110926run_defense710.jpg

13 minutes ago, happycamper said:

For the hair thing, who cares?

Not me; however, if I was younger and interested, I am pretty sure I would find her more attractive if she had longer hair.

Then again, I am pretty close to drawing Social Security, so my opinion isn't worth sh...

On a slightly different beauty related topic, thankfully my wife is a virgin as related to the tattoo needle.  I would take Emma's hair over many of the tattoo on women today.

110926run_defense710.jpg

One of the funnier things in life is to watch a dude in his mid to late twenties date (or older) and try to have a relationship with a 18 or 19 year old.  Even if successful, complaints about maturity, no, dah!

110926run_defense710.jpg

What is the greatest age Gap of a couple you know who had a successful marriage?  I know a couple at 17 years difference, they married when she was in her early 30's.  It was an inter-racial marriage.  Great couple. He was a former NFL player who played for the Chargers in the early 60's (he was drafted by both the Bears and the Chargers).  He became the singles pastor at our church, I had great respect for him and we chose him to officiate our wedding.

110926run_defense710.jpg

6 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

One of the funnier things in life is to watch a dude in his mid to late twenties date (or older) and try to have a relationship with a 18 or 19 year old.  Even if successful, complaints about maturity, no, dah!

An ex of mine had her dad start dating a girl a few months older than her, when she was 19 and he was 44. They both ended up getting fired from their jobs for starting a relationship at work and then not disclosing it, because he was technically her superior, but in an adjacent group. They did end up getting married, had two kids, but she just left him a few months ago when the reality of being married to a guy in his mid-50s when she hadn't even turned 30 yet finally set in.