Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

Am I the only Creeper who wants to know what Emma Gonzalez looks like w/hair?

1 minute ago, GoState99755 said:

"Pedo???"  She's 18, isn't she?

She's 17. And aren't you like a truck driver in your 30s? 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

14 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

DAMN!!!  I guess I'll have to wait a-few-more-months before I can admire her beauty publicly.

I've been driving MotorCoaches for Rock/Rap/Country music tours in the Lower-48 & Canada since last spring (April 2017).  Other than a-few-days on an ABC TV show in H'wood back in Nov, I haven't driven a truck professionally since Feb 2017 on the NoSlope of AK.

"In...(my) 30s???"  GOD BLESS YOU MY SON!!!  I turned 50 last spring.  My last serious GF was 31/32, when I was 47/48.

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

What is the age of consent?  I am confused about that, I always thought it was 18, is it lower in certain states?  Regardless, I am not interested; however, if I was, I would be more interested in which god-given genetalia Emma was born with. 

Edit, I just watched BF's video, voice does sound female.

110926run_defense710.jpg

3 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

What is the age of consent?  I am confused about that, I always thought it was 18, is it lower in certain states?  Regardless, I am not interested; however, if I was, I would be more interested in which god-given genetalia Emma was born with. 

It varies by State.  IIRC wyo is one of the lowest.

32 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Edit, I just watched BF's video, voice does sound female.

Why? Who cares?

34 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Dude, you’re old enough to be her grandfather...

8 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Why? Who cares?

This thread was doomed from the start ....

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Dude, you’re old enough to be her grandfather...

¡La verdad...soy un viejo sucio...jajaja!

Not quite...that would be 16.67-yrs/per generation.  ¿Isn’t a generation usually based on 20-yrs/per?

My Dad had a theory.  As you grow older, the window of women you find attractive only gets bigger.  It remains constant on the young-end & grows every-yr on the older-side of the continuum.

33 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

¡La verdad...soy un viejo sucio...jajaja!

Not quite...that would be 16.67-yrs/per generation.  ¿Isn’t a generation usually based on 20-yrs/per?

My Dad had a theory.  As you grow older, the window of women you find attractive only gets bigger.  It remains constant on the young-end & grows every-yr on the older-side of the continuum.

I dunno. In my case having two daughters (and now two granddaughters) may have suppressed all that.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say