Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Fresno State at UNLV

9 minutes ago, VincentVegaBond said:

Was watching the Fresno players during the pregame intros.... when the fireworks went off they freaked out and dropped to the floor in terror.... hahaha!!!

I always watch the other teams, sometimes it’s really fun, lol. I was kind of impressed that sjsu’s coach had them sit on the bench and watch the show. 

Williams is playing well so far, we're taking advantage of UNLV turnovers, and our shot defense looks pretty decent so far as well. That being said, as I mentioned earlier, LEARN TO SHOOT FREE THROWS!

14 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

I always watch the other teams, sometimes it’s really fun, lol. I was kind of impressed that sjsu’s coach had them sit on the bench and watch the show. 

I usually do too. The coolest moment of the season was when they were playing that high school team, Southwest Mississippi Community Tech or whatever. They were in complete awe, and that was before our new intro!!

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

7 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Williams is playing well so far, we're taking advantage of UNLV turnovers, and our shot defense looks pretty decent so far as well. That being said, as I mentioned earlier, LEARN TO SHOOT FREE THROWS!

I disagree. I don't think Fresno's D has been especially impressive so far (SDSU's sure was). Rebels just look like they've never touched a basketball before in their lives.

This is a f'ing travesty to this point.

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

Just now, VincentVegaBond said:

I disagree. I don't think Fresno's D has been especially impressive so far (SDSU's sure was). Rebels just look like they've never touched a basketball before in their lives.

This is a f'ing travesty to this point.

Learn to read. I never said that the defense looked impressive, I said that it looked decent.