Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

Fascinating Interview with a Mormon Survivalist Cambridge PhD

It’s so sad how some people get brainwashed. Cambridge is a leftist institution and part of the plot to murder babies and police officers. She should have stayed home and experienced the joys of sister-wifehood like god and republicans intended.

Guest #1Stunner
20 hours ago, toonkee said:

Sounds like she didn't get much school growing up.  I'm actually surprised she was able to get into BYU.   Average ACT for incoming BYU freshman is now a 30. 

She must be very intelligent, seeing as she started college so far behind.

3 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Sounds like she didn't get much school growing up.  I'm actually surprised she was able to get into BYU.   Average ACT for incoming BYU freshman is now a 30. 

She didn't get any schooling at all. I would say she was smart. She graduated Magna Cum Laude.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, Old_SD_Dude said:

She didn't get any schooling at all. I would say she was smart. She graduated Magna Cum Laude.

I'll have to listen to the interview when I get a chance.

Magna Cum Laude from college?   I'm still surprised that she was able to even enroll in College, when she had no schooling growing up.  Kudos to her.

7 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I'll have to listen to the interview when I get a chance.

Magna Cum Laude from college?   I'm still surprised that she was able to even enroll in College, when she had no schooling growing up.  Kudos to her.

Yes. Magna Cum Laude from BYU then PhD from Cambridge.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Guest #1Stunner
38 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Yes. Magna Cum Laude from BYU then PhD from Cambridge.

I haven't listened to the interview yet, but I'm a little skeptical about her story now...

Ever met a divorced person that paints their "Ex" in the worst light possible, while the other "Ex" is doing the exact same thing about them?  Somehow, they are wonderful, and their Ex is the problem / monster..... not them.   I wonder if she is doing that to her Parents?

Only reason I'm skeptical is that if she was truly never educated by her Parents, it would be very unlikely that she would even be admitted to college (have to pass an ACT or SAT), let alone excel at it (Magna Cum Laude).  Like she was never taught basic math, writing, reading, history, science, etc.

I'm not saying it is impossible.....just unlikely.   And I wonder if she is maybe embellishing her own history a bit for dramatic effect (sounds like she is an English major).

Anyway.... I'll listen to the interview.  

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

I haven't listened to the interview yet, but I'm a little skeptical about her story now...

Ever met a divorced person that paints their "Ex" in the worst light possible, while the other "Ex" is doing the exact same thing about them?  Somehow, they are wonderful, and their Ex is the problem / monster..... not them.   I wonder if she is doing that to her Parents?

Only reason I'm skeptical is that if she was truly never educated by her Parents, it would be very unlikely that she would even be admitted to college (have to pass an ACT or SAT), let alone excel at it (Magna Cum Laude).  Like she was never taught basic math, writing, reading, history, science, etc.

I'm not saying it is impossible.....just unlikely.   And I wonder if she is maybe embellishing her own history a bit for dramatic effect (sounds like she is an English major).

She's actually goes pretty easy on her parents, family and Mormons.  Just a wise and very intelligent woman.

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

I haven't seen much detail on what happened between the time she was 12 (and was laughed at by a peer for not knowing what a fraction was) and 17 when she was admitted to BYU.  I would guess she learned a lot from her 6 older siblings, from reading, and church activities.  She says she was basically self-taught though. Maybe she met the football player requirement and had good reference letters:

image.png.2b49b93e8b99079b94138a5d4a28378f.png

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Could they have done an IQ test on her?

Guest #1Stunner
56 minutes ago, toonkee said:

She's actually goes pretty easy on her parents, family and Mormons.  Just a wise and very intelligent woman.

Definitely smart with that resume.

Guest #1Stunner
11 minutes ago, aztech said:

Could they have done an IQ test on her?

I guess they could.... But usually it's the standard deal:  What was your GPA, what was your ACT or SAT.   Being that she is Mormon, and from Idaho, it probably didn't make BYU pay much special attention to her when she was applying for the school...  

I just want to raise the idea that her parents might not have been completely crazy and/or negligent as parents as she is suggesting.   Cause she obviously had the resume to get into BYU and graduate at the top of the school. 

Maybe her parents are instead a bit weird (anti-government people in Idaho)-----but Hell, that's half the Boise State fans on this board.

I'm admittedly ignorant on it....need to listen to her interview (will do it maybe tonight).   I like Fresh Air.  Terry Gross is a cool dude.

4 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

married into it, mayhaps?  How many wives does that Brigham guy have?

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

Guest #1Stunner
23 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

Also very disgusted with byu. Magna 'cum' lauded? 

I thought they had better class than to use sordid language 

BYU is now the "liberal" Mormon school.

If you are seeking out the Orthodox flavor of BYU, then you need to look to BYU-Idaho.   Those Idahoans take it to another level.   I'm guessing that this girl's parents are BYU Idaho alums.