Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

Nevada fans Eric Musselman.... can Nevada keep him?

8 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

Christ. You been reading up on Vegas? How many drug-related murders can you people tolerate? Vegas makes Fresno seem quaint.  

a Glass house.

“Since 2008 more people have died in Clark County from an opioid overdose than motor vehicle accidents or firearms,” said Kathryn Barker, an epidemiologist with the Southern Nevada Health District. “In Clark County about 85 percent of the fatal overdoses are from prescription painkillers.”

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/clark-county/clark-county-may-sue-to-recover-opioid-epidemic-expenses/

cerified_Subarus.jpg

11 hours ago, KingBronco said:

I base my assertions purely on the fact that A: Musselman looks like a whiny little weasel and B: anyone in their fifties who takes their shirt off in public that often has some sort of mental illness. I understand most Reno fans don't see this but that is because you are all whiny little weasels that have some type of mental illness too.

I have also heard from a reliable source that Musselman sold his grandma into the Thai prostitution industry as part of a convoluted deal that also involved plenty of hookers and blow and eventually led to the Martin twins coming to Reno....unless you can prove otherwise I find your post bullshit. 

Wow nice, so basically because of the way he acts you think he is dropping bags and going to get us the death penalty?  Ok whatever.

1 hour ago, Packman04 said:

Wow nice, so basically because of the way he acts you think he is dropping bags and going to get us the death penalty?  Ok whatever.

I think maybe your sarcasm detector is broken. 

12 hours ago, KingBronco said:

I base my assertions purely on the fact that A: Musselman looks like a whiny little weasel and B: anyone in their fifties who takes their shirt off in public that often has some sort of mental illness. I understand most Reno fans don't see this but that is because you are all whiny little weasels that have some type of mental illness too.

I have also heard from a reliable source that Musselman sold his grandma into the Thai prostitution industry as part of a convoluted deal that also involved plenty of hookers and blow and eventually led to the Martin twins coming to Reno....unless you can prove otherwise I find your post bullshit. 

I don't know about the grandma business but we do get a pretty sweet little recruiting advantage from Super Booster Lance Gilman and his wife:

Madam Susan Austin and her husband, Lance Gilman, operate the Mustang Ranch, a legal brothel in Reno.

9 minutes ago, Packman04 said:

I guess so, what lead you to believe he was being sarcastic?  I apologize if he was just messing around.  

I never mess around on this board. The two things that keep me up at night (besides Eric Musselman's blatant cheating at Nevada) are the proliferation of mentally ill weasels within the population of northern Nevada and the new American epidemic of grandson's selling their grandmothers into the Thai prostitution industry. These are issues that tear at the very fabric of American society and need to be addressed posthaste to ensure our grandchildren won't face the same issues. I take offense that some on this board would consider my posts "sarcastic." 

16 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

He'll be back next year for sure if he's got a loaded team, and I don't think there's any chance Caleb bolts to the NBA now (not that there was any talk I heard that he was even considering it) with a big question mark regarding his injury. The unknown with the injury will hurt his value, so I'm sure he's back. 

After next year, who knows. If we make a little noise in the Tourney this year and even more next year, he's going to be getting hounded. If President Johnson would have a clue and just fund athletics to the MWC average, just the average!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then we'd have around 5 mil more for BB and 5 mil more for FB. We could pay him 3 mil a year like Wichita St. does for Marshall, and we would have a Wichita St. or Gonzaga caliber program here. Hopefully Johnson retires soon. He's great for academics but he's a failure at supporting athletics at the MWC level. He needs to get a lot of grief and be pressured to do the right thing. 

I was a student on campus under both Glick and Johnson.  I routinely saw Glick at sporting events.  I don’t ever remember seeing Johnson at one.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

9 minutes ago, bornsilverandblue said:

I was a student on campus under both Glick and Johnson.  I routinely saw Glick at sporting events.  I don’t ever remember seeing Johnson at one.

He's at every basketball game four rows behind the Lawlor announcer in the President's allocated seats, usually with his wife. He also attends most football games and sits in his President's box.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

17 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Hopefully Johnson retires soon. He's great for academics but he's a failure at supporting athletics at the MWC level. He needs to get a lot of grief and be pressured to do the right thing. 

University President Johnson should retire because “he’s great at academics but doesn’t support athletics.” 

Hmmmm. Who exactly would be dumb enough to pressure a president into leaving with this MO?

1 hour ago, Packman04 said:

I guess so, what lead you to believe he was being sarcastic?  I apologize if he was just messing around.  

1 hour ago, KingBronco said:

I never mess around on this board. The two things that keep me up at night (besides Eric Musselman's blatant cheating at Nevada) are the proliferation of mentally ill weasels within the population of northern Nevada and the new American epidemic of grandson's selling their grandmothers into the Thai prostitution industry. These are issues that tear at the very fabric of American society and need to be addressed posthaste to ensure our grandchildren won't face the same issues. I take offense that some on this board would consider my posts "sarcastic." 

I hope ^^^^ helps answer your question to me, P...04. 

45 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

University President Johnson should retire because “he’s great at academics but doesn’t support athletics.” 

Hmmmm. Who exactly would be dumb enough to pressure a president into leaving with this MO?

Ault got everyones hopes up that Johnson would be more pro-athletics than he really is; perhaps people had expectations that were not reasonable. But his position, as President, is to balance out the competing interests of the university and advance the core principals of the states first and only land grant University. He should not be so stingy with capital improvements that go towards athletics but he's not hostile to Knuth either. Forgiving some of the Groth era debt would be a huge boon to the AD budget but that doesn't seem likely from what I understand.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman