Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slapdad

Nevada #20 in week 16 AP poll.

A couple of the teams in front of the Pack lost and the Pack added two road wins to move up. Hopefully we can keep it rolling. 

24 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

A couple of the teams in front of the Pack lost and the Pack added two road wins to move up. Hopefully we can keep it rolling. 

I’ll be rooting for the Pack in the NCAA tournament. 

I just hope they don’t lose in the 1st round. That would be disastrous for the MWC. 

Just now, nvspuds said:

Disastrous?

The MWC is already thought of as a one bid conference.

Having the conference champion and top 20 ranked team lose in the 1st round would look pretty bad. 

Does 'look pretty bad' equate to disastrous?

If the MW representative wins a game or 2 in the NCAA's, this will still be considered a 1 bid conference..

It will be considered as such until the conference gets more than 1 school to the dance..

9 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

Does 'look pretty bad' equate to disastrous?

If the MW representative wins a game or 2 in the NCAA's, this will still be considered a 1 bid conference..

It will be considered as such until the conference gets more than 1 school to the dance..

Well if this isn’t the epitome of the obvious I don’t know what is. 

On 2/19/2018 at 11:57 AM, Cincy said:

I’ll be rooting for the Pack in the NCAA tournament. 

I just hope they don’t lose in the 1st round. That would be disastrous for the MWC. 

We'll just have to hope we get a favorable seeding and then have some decent luck on our bracket. I think we've been projected from #6 to #8. #6 and playing a #11 would be awesome. 

kat.jpg