Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mysfit

Has the Eunuch in Chief met his match?

Just now, sactowndog said:

Both are relatively low among the leaders.  I didn’t say the homocide rate was the only factor numbskull.  I said it was a significant factor especially in comparison to the leaders. 

Your implication was that the United States was "downgraded" to 17th largely due to homicides. That metric is tied for 5th on the list and you're manipulating the data, quite poorly by the way, to fit your absurd argument. Furthermore, there's a relatively low % of homicides that are committed by semi-auto rifles, which is what prompted this whole debate in the first place. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

Your implication was that the United States was "downgraded" to 17th largely due to homicides. That metric is tied for 5th on the list and you're manipulating the data, quite poorly by the way, to fit your absurd argument. Furthermore, there's a relatively low % of homicides that are committed by semi-auto rifles, which is what prompted this whole debate in the first place. 

5th is a significant factor especially in comparison to other leaders.   I never said semi automatic weapons were our only problem and I agree you do little if that’s all you address.   That’s why I proposed biometric measures and background checks for guns not used within the context of state militias. 

1 minute ago, sactowndog said:

I’m not the one ranting and calling everyone names or laying down hard lines.   That would be you.   

And yes I think volunteer militias are a good compromise to more fully insure the intent of the second amendment, I never called them compulsory.   So your derangement is quite clear for all to see. 

Lastly you said most of the military so your logic isn’t even consistent.   But then that’s the case for people like you. 

All I've said is that I'm not going to willingly surrender my constitutional rights or property. You're the one going out and beating the civil war drum. It doesn't surprise me that you and Comrade fan want to establish a totalitarian state however. Your thought patterns are pretty much identical. 

You've strongly implied that in order to own a firearm (which is a constitutional right), one has to join a state run military. That's compulsory, not voluntary. 

And where did I ever say "most of the military" you lying lunatic? I said there could be a coup or mass insurrection. 

5 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

5th is a significant factor especially in comparison to other leaders.   I never said semi automatic weapons were our only problem and I agree you do little if that’s all you address.   That’s why I proposed biometric measures and background checks for guns not used within the context of state militias. 

It's one of several factors and you attempted to make it the focus of the #17 ranking, which is still higher than France by the way. What really drives down the US score is the Rule of Law, but you're all for that authoritarian type of approach ... you'd like to see those numbers down near 1 or 0. 

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

All I've said is that I'm not going to willingly surrender my constitutional rights or property. You're the one going out and beating the civil war drum. It doesn't surprise me that you and Comrade fan want to establish a totalitarian state however. Your thought patterns are pretty much identical. 

You've strongly implied that in order to own a firearm (which is a constitutional right), one has to join a state run military. That's compulsory, not voluntary. 

And where did I ever say "most of the military" you lying lunatic? I said there could be a coup or mass insurrection. 

No I said to have access to fully automatic weapons one has to join a state funded militia.   I also said if the militia is in place no real need exists for semi automatic arms or high capacity magazines.    

Your rights to own a gun of your choosing doesn’t trump another persons right to live.   And I’m not beating any drums other than I fairly certain those who are confident in the moral standing of this position will be as assertive of their position as you are of yours.   I see little appetite for compromise on either side and you are exhibit A of that point.   

A coup would take the majority of the military to be successful.  Keep backtracking. 

It's one of several factors and you attempted to make it the focus of the #17 ranking, which is still higher than France by the way. What really drives down the US score is the Rule of Law, but you're all for that authoritarian type of approach ... you'd like to see those numbers down near 1 or 0. 

Yeah right. That’s why I am aware of the survey and had to point it out to you.  Sorry but it’s right wing trumpists like you who are the authoritarians.  

17 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

No I said to have access to fully automatic weapons one has to join a state funded militia.   I also said if the militia is in place no real need exists for semi automatic arms or high capacity magazines.    

Your rights to own a gun of your choosing doesn’t trump another persons right to live.   And I’m not beating any drums other than I fairly certain those who are confident in the moral standing of this position will be as assertive of their position as you are of yours.   I see little appetite for compromise on either side and you are exhibit A of that point.   

A coup would take the majority of the military to be successful.  Keep backtracking. 

So you want to ban semi-autos but force people into state run militaries for fully autos? Jesus Christ you're off your rocker. LOL

The right to own a firearm doesn't mean that someone automatically has to die you knuckle-dragging imbecile. 

A coup or insurrection can happen under a variety of circumstances. But you keep thinking that the military is going to be 100% behind your civil war movement ... I'm sure my buddies that served in the USMC and USN will be running to your mom's basement to sign up for your cause. LOL

13 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah right. That’s why I am aware of the survey and had to point it out to you.  Sorry but it’s right wing trumpists like you who are the authoritarians.  

Yeah, I'm a "trumpist." Why don't you go and find a single post where I've ever supported him or any right wing authoritarian causes. Just one. 

And don't blame me because you got called out on your poor interpretation of the survey. Just like I'm sure the military would laugh at your civil war movement, the Cato Institute would probably put a restraining order on your lunatic ass if you ever reached out to them.

So the rest of my afternoon over here is filled with conference calls so someone else needs to deal with the civil war lunatic for a while. 

57 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

So the rest of my afternoon over here is filled with conference calls so someone else needs to deal with the civil war lunatic for a while. 

Nah.  Whenever he has a premise shot down he goes down wackier and wackier lines of absurdity clinging to being "right".  A complete wast of time.

He is a Fresno liberalish version of @WyomingCoog

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

Forming state militias across the country sounds like trouble to me.  Sounds like clubs for social misfits, drawing those with mental issues that we're all kind of concerned about.  On second thought......

The World Needs More Cowboys!

So you want to ban semi-autos but force people into state run militaries for fully autos? Jesus Christ you're off your rocker. LOL

The right to own a firearm doesn't mean that someone automatically has to die you knuckle-dragging imbecile. 

A coup or insurrection can happen under a variety of circumstances. But you keep thinking that the military is going to be 100% behind your civil war movement ... I'm sure my buddies that served in the USMC and USN will be running to your mom's basement to sign up for your cause. LOL

Who said 100%?  By definition it is less than 100% or you have no disagreement.

And it’s not my civil war movement.   At some point people will have enough and force action via legislative changes.  People like you, as you have clearly stated will forcibly resist.  The war will be initiated by you and those who think like you.   Some in the military will follow the new laws and the civilian leadership, some will join the forcible resistance. You can already see a foreshadowing of it with Bundy and others.    

Do I want it to happen?  No.   Am I becoming increasingly convinced it’s inevitable?  Yes.   Your blanket assertions of your actions and over the top comments about people looking for an honest middle ground only furthers my belief as I don’t think you are alone in your thoughts. 

7 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Forming state militias across the country sounds like trouble to me.  Sounds like clubs for social misfits, drawing those with mental issues that we're all kind of concerned about.  On second thought......

One of the requirements of the militias would be to identify and weed out such people.  But yes some would be drawn to it and hopefully identified.  And to BSU25’s point, possibly offered help.

9 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Might depend how ruthless the occupying army was.   But the point of the 2nd amendment isn’t really foreign occupying armies but a tyrannical central government.  

So the question is what is the counter force to our own government with its own internal sympathizers.  The ability of some foreign power with transoceanic supply lines is irrelevant. 

Just responding to the posts moron.  The only irrelevant is you.

Just now, bluerules009 said:

Just responding to the posts moron.  The only irrelevant is you.

Oh good Tools glad you joined the conversation of me and right wing extremists who can’t talk without throwing insults.  I was just thinking how you would fit right in. 

14 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Who said 100%?  By definition it is less than 100% or you have no disagreement.

And it’s not my civil war movement.   At some point people will have enough and force action via legislative changes.  People like you, as you have clearly stated will forcibly resist.  The war will be initiated by you and those who think like you.   Some in the military will follow the new laws and the civilian leadership, some will join the forcible resistance. You can already see a foreshadowing of it with Bundy and others.    

Do I want it to happen?  No.   Am I becoming increasingly convinced it’s inevitable?  Yes.   Your blanket assertions of your actions and over the top comments about people looking for an honest middle ground only furthers my belief as I don’t think you are alone in your thoughts. 

You should seriously be medicated and confined to a padded cell. Not joking. 

Just now, sactowndog said:

Enough fun for the day with @BSUTOP25 and @bluerules009 and the rest of the Idaho right wing contingent.  I actually have a job.   Talk with you later.

How can you call anyone right or left when you have no idea where you stand or where the middle is?

Smart of you to shut the fuck up and run though.

2 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Calling @BSUTOP25 a right wing authoritarian trumpist may be the most delightfully insane and hilarious thing I've seen here in a long time.