Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boise fan

Trump Cons Attack Olympic Athletes On Twitter

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You mean good taste like this?

”The solution is so simple for cons!  Who are the victims?  People without guns on them!  Who are the perpetrators?  Deranged people who happen to have guns!  Solution? Every student from kindergarten through college should carry a gun at all times.  Just in case.

That is the best solution, because guns don't kill people, people kill people! 

'Murica!  Phuck ya!”

Yeah, that’s really sensitive and compassionate. 

Where in there did I discuss which weapons and ammo are more efficient at killing kids in schools?  :shrug:

And I was being facetious.  You weren't.

So yuuugely false equivalence.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

1 hour ago, Boise fan said:

Where in there did I discuss which weapons and ammo are more efficient at killing kids in schools?  :shrug:

And I was being facetious.  You weren't.

So yuuugely false equivalence.

Someones gotta educate the ignorant. Don't pretend to be taking a high road or acting all sensitive now, sunshine.

Just because some people were literally explaining to you about weapons doesn't mean they were being insensitive.

I thought now was the time? No more thoughts and prayers, but let's talk about this now?

You can't have it both ways. So shut the +++++ up and listen to people who know about the other side or stop pretending like you give a +++++.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

10 hours ago, Boise fan said:

To the mental midgets who support Trump busily attacking US Olympians on Twitter, athletes should have no opinions and focus only on their sport.

Ironic cons are ironic.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/brennan/2018/02/18/new-new-winter-olympics-sport-american-fans-hating-2018-winter-olympic-sport-americans-cheering/349150002/

#MAGA  

:USFlag:

Remember, Trump said he could shoot someone in the street and his base would still back him.  In all my life, I've never witnessed a US president being such an asshole.  Not even Nixon.   

1 hour ago, BestintheWest said:

Someones gotta educate the ignorant. Don't pretend to be taking a high road or acting all sensitive now, sunshine.

Just because some people were literally explaining to you about weapons doesn't mean they were being insensitive.

I thought now was the time? No more thoughts and prayers, but let's talk about this now?

You can't have it both ways. So shut the +++++ up and listen to people who know about the other side or stop pretending like you give a +++++.

It doesn't surprise me that a bunch of cons think it's just fine talking about which weapons are best to use to kill kids in a thread created about a school shooting.

Just like your buddies you're nothing but a phucktard. 

There's a huge difference between talking about motive, opportunity and even the weapon used than to twist that into some phucked up look at what would do a better job.

I've shown more sensitivity to the victims than most of the contards in the thread.

So GFY.

34 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

It doesn't surprise me that a bunch of cons think it's just fine talking about which weapons are best to use to kill kids in a thread created about a school shooting.

Just like your buddies you're nothing but a phucktard. 

There's a huge difference between talking about motive, opportunity and even the weapon used than to twist that into some phucked up look at what would do a better job.

I've shown more sensitivity to the victims than most of the contards in the thread.

So GFY.

"Cons love to spin shit.

When you can accurately engage in a discussion, get back to me"

Take advice from yourself.

Who is the real phucktard here? You demand action and discussion, but then resort to some sensitive whiney name calling when it is brought up.

Just stop typing. In fact stop having an opinion on the matter. You don't really care about issues, you just want someone to blame.

49 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

"Cons love to spin shit.

When you can accurately engage in a discussion, get back to me"

Take advice from yourself.

Who is the real phucktard here? You demand action and discussion, but then resort to some sensitive whiney name calling when it is brought up.

Just stop typing. In fact stop having an opinion on the matter. You don't really care about issues, you just want someone to blame.

Stick to things you know, like the complexity of naval lint, and maybe the variety of things to pick your teeth with.

I haven't spun anything.  You need a phucking mirror.  In your first sentence with me you name called.  Your whole diatribe was an attack.  And then you try and take the high ground.

Kinda like your buddies.  I had to repeatedly ask why they cared more about the gun owner's rights than the victims.  Even got repeatedly asked what rights? :facepalm:

Cons whine about how insensitive it is to talk about "gun control" immediately following a massacre, and now they try to take the high ground after discussing which tools are better equipped to kill more kids in school shootings!  I didn't write that shit.  I called them out on it. It's indefensible. It's seriously phucked up.

You have no moral high ground.  Stop pretending that you do.  Face the facts. You care more about your beloved guns then you do about thousands of lives.  The dipshit who went off the deep end in the other thread said as much.  He'd rather ignore school shootings than take away his misguided idea of what "freedom" and "liberty" are.

So yeah, you guys are a bunch of phucktards.

1 hour ago, Boise fan said:

Stick to things you know, like the complexity of naval lint, and maybe the variety of things to pick your teeth with.

I haven't spun anything.  You need a phucking mirror.  In your first sentence with me you name called.  Your whole diatribe was an attack.  And then you try and take the high ground.

Kinda like your buddies.  I had to repeatedly ask why they cared more about the gun owner's rights than the victims.  Even got repeatedly asked what rights? :facepalm:

Cons whine about how insensitive it is to talk about "gun control" immediately following a massacre, and now they try to take the high ground after discussing which tools are better equipped to kill more kids in school shootings!  I didn't write that shit.  I called them out on it. It's indefensible. It's seriously phucked up.

You have no moral high ground.  Stop pretending that you do.  Face the facts. You care more about your beloved guns then you do about thousands of lives.  The dipshit who went off the deep end in the other thread said as much.  He'd rather ignore school shootings than take away his misguided idea of what "freedom" and "liberty" are.

So yeah, you guys are a bunch of phucktards.

I called you ignorant because you are ignorant to the topic. You don't know what you're talking about. How is that name calling?

The 2nd amendment isn't the enemy. It's toxic humans. Mental illness and emotions run this country. Look at the words you type for example.

You're really trying to say people care more about guns than kids lives because their opinions differ than yours. Opinions that come from people with knowledge and experience on the topic.

You disregard them to make them look selfish and heartless.

Your emotions will not support discussion, debate and damn sure any legislation to prevent or reduce these tragedies.

Take a nap. Log off MWCBoard. Stop insinuating sick things in order to paint a picture of the opposition. It's very Trumpish of you.

53 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

I called you ignorant because you are ignorant to the topic. You don't know what you're talking about. How is that name calling?

The 2nd amendment isn't the enemy. It's toxic humans. Mental illness and emotions run this country. Look at the words you type for example.

You're really trying to say people care more about guns than kids lives because their opinions differ than yours. Opinions that come from people with knowledge and experience on the topic.

You disregard them to make them look selfish and heartless.

Your emotions will not support discussion, debate and damn sure any legislation to prevent or reduce these tragedies.

Take a nap. Log off MWCBoard. Stop insinuating sick things in order to paint a picture of the opposition. It's very Trumpish of you.

You and your friends love to point fingers at everyone who disagrees with you and just dismiss them as "ignorant" or "emotional" or whatever other bs term you can come up with because you just don't want to have a real discussion about things. Actually I've come to believe many of you are incapable of having a conversation. 

Reading back through the thread, I witnessed many examples of you being a complete jackass to Androidaggie, even after he asked in an exceptionally polite way, to treat him with the same amount of respect he was showing you.  You didn't.  Neither did the wingnut who lost his shit in that thread.  Which is why I asked him to go to NHS and get meds.  But tell me again about how rational you and your buddies are, and how irrational everyone else is. :facepalm:

I never said the 2nd amendment was "the enemy"  It is toxic humans.  Assholes who obtain guns and massacre people.  And their enablers who hide behind what they think the amendment means for their own selfish reasons.

You douchebags also put yourselves up on pedestals, thinking you are so intelligent and that no one but you understand anything.  And yet you have no solution, offer nothing but put downs and platitudes, and constantly accept the status quo. 

You really do care more about the 2nd amendment than the rights of the victims. I don't recall you making any effort to address their stolen rights.  But the shooters?  You were all over that.

I got sick and tired of BSU's bullshit and did enter a discussion with him.  And even with others.  When he and a few of them started discussing more efficient ways of killing than used by the Florida gunman, that was going way too far.  Even then all I did was make a  comment.  But dipshit had to go full retard again, so I engaged him.  Now you jump in defending things yet again.

You guys are a bunch of sick phucks.  You aren't capable of having a conversation.  If you choose to engage in discussions about which guns and ammo are more efficient at killing kids, or defend others for doing so, prepare to be challenged on it.  Don't like that?  Too phucking bad.

24 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

You and your friends love to point fingers at everyone who disagrees with you and just dismiss them as "ignorant" or "emotional" or whatever other bs term you can come up with because you just don't want to have a real discussion about things. Actually I've come to believe many of you are incapable of having a conversation.

I stopped reading at this. When you don't know the subject at hand you should be more receptive of criticism and take in the information given.

Instead you're emotional and passionate on something you don't know much about and everyone is a sick +++++ gun nut now.

Way to carry your case, brody. Fight on the good fight!

31 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

I stopped reading at this. When you don't know the subject at hand you should be more receptive of criticism and take in the information given.

Instead you're emotional and passionate on something you don't know much about and everyone is a sick +++++ gun nut now.

Way to carry your case, brody. Fight on the good fight!

Yeah, nice that you *stopped* reading right before I called you out for being an asshole to another board member.

Which reinforces it, don't you think?

Way to go, champ!  And it looks like more contards are jumping in to the defense as well.  What a bunch of phucktards.

16 hours ago, Boise fan said:

To the mental midgets who support Trump busily attacking US Olympians on Twitter, athletes should have no opinions and focus only on their sport.

Ironic cons are ironic.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/brennan/2018/02/18/new-new-winter-olympics-sport-american-fans-hating-2018-winter-olympic-sport-americans-cheering/349150002/

#MAGA  

:USFlag:

Athletes can have their opinions and those that think said opinions are wrong can express their disagreement. See how that works?  Say stupid shit, win stupid prizes.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

25 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Athletes can have their opinions and those that think said opinions are wrong can express their disagreement. See how that works?  Say stupid shit, win stupid prizes.

So you can't see the irony of Trump morons going on Twitter attacking US Olympians saying essentially that they should just shut up and perform their sport?

Okay.

4 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

So you can't see the irony of Trump morons going on Twitter attacking US Olympians saying essentially that they should just shut up and perform their sport?

Okay.

There is irony in that, I actually agree with you. But do you not also see the irony in applauding criticism while saying that nobody should criticize the critic? In my opinion, if one is going to make a controversial public criticism, they had better be prepared for others to respond with criticism. That’s just the way the world works. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

There is irony in that, I actually agree with you. But do you not also see the irony in applauding criticism while saying that nobody should criticize the critic? In my opinion, if one is going to make a controversial public criticism, they had better be prepared for others to respond with criticism. That’s just the way the world works. 

Especially on cancerous twitter. Bottom of the barrel Americans if you ask me.

"Trump4Ever MAGABen"

"#resist Jennifer #ImWithHer"

The people who eat, sleep and hate on twitter.

You damn sure know  Jack has one of those profiles. :lol:

4 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I have no problem with people criticizing others for the statements they make.  I have to deal with bullshit almost every time I post.  From wankers going crazy with the reaction button to others who gang up in a collective of idiocy. 

The whole point of this thread was that the MAGA ultra patriots are hypocrites.  And ironic, in a non-amusing way. 

7 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

I have no problem with people criticizing others for the statements they make.  I have to deal with bullshit almost every time I post.  From wankers going crazy with the reaction button to others who gang up in a collective of idiocy. 

The whole point of this thread was that the MAGA ultra patriots are hypocrites.  And ironic, in a non-amusing way. 

Yes, you're right. Many of the MAGA dummies are indeed hypocrites. But then so are your leftist buddies. You know, those folks who got all upset when athletes wouldn't visit the White House when Obama was president. Hypocrisy exists on both the right and the left. 

10 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

Especially on cancerous twitter. Bottom of the barrel Americans if you ask me.

"Trump4Ever MAGABen"

"#resist Jennifer #ImWithHer"

The people who eat, sleep and hate on twitter.

You damn sure know  Jack has one of those profiles. :lol:

Meh, I could care less about what people post on Twitter. 

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Meh, I could care less about what people post on Twitter. 

Well that was my point. Twitter opinions shouldn't ever be considered valid.

7 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Yes, you're right. Many of the MAGA dummies are indeed hypocrites. But then so are your leftist buddies. You know, those folks who got all upset when athletes wouldn't visit the White House when Obama was president. Hypocrisy exists on both the right and the left. 

They're not my "buddies".  I have no problem with an athlete passing on a white house visit, regardless of who is residing there.  That's their right.  They don't have a gun to their head forcing them to go visit the white house.  Yet.  Who knows with the POS who is in there now.

8 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

They're not my "buddies".  I have no problem with an athlete passing on a white house visit, regardless of who is residing there.  That's their right.  They don't have a gun to their head forcing them to go visit the white house.  Yet.  Who knows with the POS who is in there now.

Okay, as long as you weren't one of those lefties who would cry "racism" and "unpatriotic treason" for expressive dissent back during the Obama regime it's cool!