Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boise fan

Trump Cons Attack Olympic Athletes On Twitter

To the mental midgets who support Trump busily attacking US Olympians on Twitter, athletes should have no opinions and focus only on their sport.

Ironic cons are ironic.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/brennan/2018/02/18/new-new-winter-olympics-sport-american-fans-hating-2018-winter-olympic-sport-americans-cheering/349150002/

#MAGA  

:USFlag:

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

4 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Trying to derail a thread about attacking Olympic athletes.

Well, you also support the Florida shooter, so I guess you're batting a thousand...

So it’s awesome to criticize but it’s wrong for anyone else to criticize the original critic for being critical. Comrade fan logic. LOL 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

14 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

So it’s awesome to criticize but it’s wrong for anyone else to criticize the original critic for being critical. Comrade fan logic. LOL 

Says the guy who criticized the Florida shooter for the weapon he chose and about the kill rate he would have had if he chose the correct weapon....in the thread about the school shooting.

You're all class!  (Just drop the "cl").

3 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Says the guy who criticized the Florida shooter for the weapon he chose and about the kill rate he would have had if he chose the correct weapon....in the thread about the school shooting.

You're all class!  (Just drop the "cl").

You’re a cocksucker. Go fvck yourself.

Just now, Boise fan said:

No one put a gun to your head when you wrote that vile shit, did they?

You took what I wrote completely out of context. You’re a fvcking creep. 

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

You took what I wrote completely out of context. You’re a fvcking creep. 

What context would be acceptable to discuss killing efficiency and weapon selection with your buddies in A THREAD ABOUT A SCHOOL SHOOTING?

Seriously, I want to know.

6 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

What context would be acceptable to discuss killing efficiency and weapon selection with your buddies in A THREAD ABOUT A SCHOOL SHOOTING?

Seriously, I want to know.

There were questions being asked and I answered them. You’re a sick twisted freak for even suggesting that. 

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

There were questions being asked and I answered them. You’re a sick twisted freak for even suggesting that. 

So you're saying there is a legitimate reason to discuss why the Florida killer's weapon of choice was poor and how he would have increased his kill rate with a better choice (your friends chipping in with their fav weapons and caliber of bullets no less!) in the very thread that was about the school shooting?

And you call me a "sick twisted freak". 

:facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

So you're saying there is a legitimate reason to discuss why the Florida killer's weapon of choice was poor and how he would have increased his kill rate with a better choice (your friends chipping in with their fav weapons and caliber of bullets no less!) in the very thread that was about the school shooting?

And you call me a "sick twisted freak". 

:facepalm:

It was a conversation between renoskier and I and it was respectful between us. Then you jumped in and took it completely out of context.