Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Nevada @ the Baggies

Any of you Nevada fans are welcome to meet me in the Best Buy parking lot after the game. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

4 minutes ago, cardrater said:

Dinner and drinks involved? 

If opening a can of whoop ass on you counts as a beverage, then Yes.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

13 minutes ago, cardrater said:

Are you at the game? First time in the rectum. Crazy how loud it is even with it being less than half full.

Honestly no. I’m sorry you have to see it as the maseoleum it’s become. It used to be crazy loud. Back when both Nevada and USU were good at basketball. 

I am extending the Best Buy parking lot invite to either of the Martin twins or Caroline. Pansies. 

There’s a lot of “a lot of contact, no call” going on on the radio side when Nevada is on offense.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

5 minutes ago, bornsilverandblue said:

There’s a lot of “a lot of contact, no call” going on on the radio side when Nevada is on offense.

It’s been poorly officiated. Very inconsistent 

23 minutes ago, bornsilverandblue said:

Did you listen on 94.5?

If so, did you get a weird kind of vibration echo?

I did in my car, very annoying. 

3 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Did you listen on 94.5?

If so, did you get a weird kind of vibration echo?

I did in my car, very annoying. 

Yeah heard it on my way home, it was pretty rough 

8k3esKz.png